35+ Quotes About Daughters That Express Emotions Well Enough
There’s nothing quite as special as having a daughter. And those who experience it know what it means. While parents ensure to provide all the things they can (even by pushing their limits), daughters learn a lot from their father and mother and develop a sense of self-learning quite early than sons.
Expressing emotions through actions is something that parents do on a daily basis but conveying love and care through words seems a kind of hard task. The task can be made easy and heart-warming with quotes for daughters from father/mother. Here we have some amazingly curated daughter quotes that you can pick from to make your daughter smile on her birthday, marriage, or daughter’s day.
- "The first lesson every child of Athena learned: Mom was the best at everything, and you should never, ever suggest otherwise".Rick Riordan
- "I am yet to have a child, and if I am blessed with a baby girl, and in the future, if a guy tries to impress my daughter by singing my hits, I have no issues with it.-Yo Yo Honey Singh
- "You may want to help your daughter understand that even famous people must overcome challenges more often than we realize. Michael T
- "A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness." Ben Sirach
- "Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter." Caitlin Houston
- "The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life." Richard Bach
- "BUT, my greatest accomplishment and my greatest pride and joy are my children. They truly are my greatest success." Catherine Pulsifer
- "The more a daughter knows the details of her mother's life, the stronger the daughter." Anita Diamant
- "So, after much observation, I realized that our daughters needed the same things we lacked in our younger years…wisdom. Without wisdom, we continue to blunder through life, repeating the same mistakes." Laura Alexander
- "Of course, mothers and daughters with strong personalities might see the world from very different points of view." Katherine Howe
- "The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature." Antoine Francois Prevost
- "My son is my son till he has got him a wife, But my daughter's my daughter all the days of her life." Thomas Fuller
- "Every day is Father's Day to me when I'm with her: when I'll be able to hold my daughter and see her grow and see her smile. That's Father's Day to me every day." Saquon Barkley
- "Mothers of daughters are daughters of mothers and have remained so, in circles joined to circles, since time began." Signe Hammer
- "Religion, n.A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable." Ambrose Bierce
- ."What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family." Mother Teresa
- ."The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother." Sharon Olds
- Patience, my daughter, learn patience, and life will be easier." Catherine Pulsifer
- "When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that's happened that day just melts away." Hugh Jackman
- "The best music I have ever heard is the sound of my daughter's giggling." Deasish Mridha
- "What's important for my daughter to know is that… if you are fortunate to have an opportunity, it is your duty to make sure other people have those opportunities as well." Kamala Harris
- "He wipes tears off my face and then snot. He uses his hands. He loves me that much." Nina LaCour
- "No one in this world can love a girl more than her father." Michael Ratnadeepak
- "My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings." Erica Jong
- "Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives, there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters, there is something which there are no words to express." Joseph Addison
- "Truth is the daughter of time, not of authority." Francis Bacon
- "What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, wherever that might be, and if there was space for me as well, I would, indeed, have reaped what I had tried to sow." Helen Claes
- "Of all the titles I've been privileged to have, 'Dad' has always been the best." Ken Norton
How about you look at some gifts for daughters to present along with a quotation for your daughter?
Take out some time and make your daughter feel on cloud nine of happiness with special daughter quotes. If it’s her birthday, daughter’s day, or a day she has achieved something, don’t forget to search for the best gifts for daughters.