Trending Raksha Bandhan Caption For Instagram
A decade or two ago, who would have thought that the popularity of a social media platform like Facebook would be taken over by a photo-sharing platform called Instagram? It is absolutely unbelievable what Instagram has become with its over 1 billion users every month. So, it quite goes even without saying that if you aren’t currently over Instagram sharing your various life updates, then your fearing of missing out on the ultimate trends is for real.
Raksha Bandhan is one such festival wherein siblings like to become the talk of the entire town by flaunting their love for each other as they order rakhi online for their darling brother. Siblings post stories and appreciation post for their siblings over Instagram, making it one of the most used apps during this time of the year. So, if you wish to build some followers over Instagram make sure to work on your caption. The real your caption, the stronger your caption game over Instagram. To help you write something nice, witty, quirky or heartwarming for your siblings, we present a list of some trending Raksha Bandhan caption for Instagram for your perusal. Take some idea and start posting some glimpses of your siblings’ love.
Heart Warming Raksha Bandhan Caption For Instagram
1. No better friend than a brother and there is no better brother than you.
2. If Tom and Jerry were siblings they would look like this...
3. You have always supported and encouraged me whenever I was down.
4. The best part is to grow up with a sister with the same mental disorder.
5. A sister is a shadow of a mother.
6. A sister = Unconditional love.
7. Divided by chugli, united by love. Divided by chocolates, united by love.
8. “There is no time like the old time when you and I were young!” - Oliver Wendell Holmes
9. We disagree. We fight. We argue. But my love for you is eternal.
10. Annoying things are really hard to forget, just like you my brother. Happy Rakhi!
11. Rule of siblings: If your sibling gets something you want, 1) you try to take it, 2) break it, or 3) say it's not good.
12. The sky is blue, feel is hue, my love for you bhaiya is always true!
13. A brother is like a coconut, hard on the outside but very soft and tender on the inside.
14. Tedha hai, par mera hai!
15. Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister?
16. Happy Rakhi to my lockdown buddy. I guess I’m stuck with you for the rest of my life!
17. Bitter-sweet memories of growing up together.
18. Mature and immature at the same time. Sisters are indeed unique.
19. You are never alone when there is a sister beside you.
20. Big pain with a big heart, that’s my big brother. Kidding!
21. My protector and my nemesis all rolled into one: My big brother
22. I always feel bad for my dates when they have to meet my brother. But still, happy Rakhi!
23. “Your siblings are the only people in the world who know what it’s like to have been brought up the way you were.” — Betsy Cohen
24. Life might be unpredictable, friends and colleagues might part ways, but the love between a brother and sister will always shine like sun rays.
25. I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three." - Author Unknown
26. "A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams." - Author Unknown
27. "Bonded .....for better or worse, you are always connected."
28. "For there is no friend like a sister In calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands." - Christina Rossetti
29. "A sister is both your mirror - and your opposite." - Elizabeth Fishel
30. "We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You'll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!" - Anonymus
31. "In the cookie of life, you, my dear sister are the chocolate chips. Happy Raksha Bandhan."
32. "There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother" - Astrid Alauda
33. "It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years.”
34. “A string tied and a lifetime relation started ages ago”
35. “Who needs a superhero when you have a Brother?”
36. Here’s to my forever personal pest controller! Happy Rakhi Bhai!
37. To the only day, we can put a full stop to our WWE fight. Happy Rakhi today and best of luck to you tomorrow!
38. The purity and strength of the relationship of brother and sister is everlasting and divine
39. The best feeling in life is to have a brother who always fights with me but cannot see a tear in my eye.
40. Our love for each other cannot be seen but felt the most!