Simple and Healthy Carrot Cake Recipe
Here Is Your Guide For The Easy Carrot Cake Recipe!!!
The world has many wonders, and one of them is a cake!
And the yummy wonder has been coupled with many different items to invent a different taste.
That process of coupling cake with other edible ingredients gave us the Carrot Cake. At first, it sounds weird because our mind can’t process the taste of the result of the carrot cake recipe. But, when baked with dexterity and utmost dedication, carrot cake can deliver the heathilicous taste.
So, on your coming holiday, spare some time and try out your hands to combine carrot and cake together with the easy carrot cake recipe that we are sharing below.
But before we start, let’s see what carrot cake ingredients you will need:
• 1 cup (140 grams) all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
• 1/8 teaspoon cloves
• 1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
• 1/2 cup (100 grams) brown sugar
• 2 large egg
• 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon canola oil
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 180 grams grated carrots
Cream Cheese Frosting:
• 4 ounces (115 grams) cream cheese
• 1/4 cup (55 grams) unsalted butter
• 1 cup (120 grams) powdered sugar
• 1 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
Let’s Bake -
1. Preheat the oven to 180C (the temperature also depends on the type of oven you use)
2. Grease the cake pan thoroughly with butter.
3. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, salt, and nutmeg together in a properly cleaned bowl.
4. Beat eggs, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a mixer bowl until fluffy and light. (beating time - approximately 2:30 minutes)
5. Now add the oil and vanilla extract slowly to the mixture of eggs, granulated sugar, and brown sugar slowly and beat until combined well.
6. Turn off the mixer and fold in carrots and nuts with your hands until combined.
7. Now pour the mixtures prepared on step no. 3 and step no. 6 together in a bowl.
8. Add batter into the pre-greased cake pan, put a toothpick in the centre with half-in and half-out, and push the cake pan into the oven.
9. Bake for around 50 minutes and check if the toothpick comes out clean. If yes, then let the carrot cake cool down completely.
For Frosting -
1. Beat vanilla extract, butter, and cream cheese together in a mixer until you see a creamy and well-combined texture.
2. Now add powdered sugar and beat to get a fluffy and smooth frosting.
3. Tips: a pinch of salt can cut down the sweetness and adding more powdered sugar can help if the frosting is too thin.
Finale To Taste -
• Spread the creamy, fluffy, and soft frosting on the cooled cake.
• Decorate with some finely chopped carrots (only if you want to)
• Leave the cake refrigerated for about 6 hours
• Bring the carrot cake out and get lost in the scrumptiousness.
May it prove as the best carrot cake recipe for you!
We have tried our best to keep it short and simple!
Baking is Happiness!