Spiderman Cake To The Rescue - Spiderman Cake Recipe
For all the spidey lovers, we bring a spiderman cake recipe. The groovy flips and the strong web of Spiderman can easily make anyone fall for him. With mouth-watering deliciousness and top-notch baking skills, you can turn the famous superhero character into a cake. We suggest you keep a picture of Spiderman or a spiderman cake from the best cake shop with you so that you can have an idea as to how to bake and what to create.
Total time- 3 hours
Prep Time- 2 Hours
Bake Time- 45-55 min
Total serving- 15 minutes
For the cake
1. 150g Butter (unsalted) (room temperature)
2. 200g Billington's Unrefined Golden Caster Sugar
3. 1 tsp Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract
4. 3 Egg(s) (free range) (medium)
5. 75g Allinson's Plain White Flour
6. 150g Self-raising white flour
7. 1.5 tsp Baking powder
8. 3 tbsp Hot water
For the Buttercream
1. 100g Butter (unsalted) (softened)
1. 250g Royal icing sugar
2. 1kg Sugar paste icing (white)
3. 1.75kg Sugar paste icing (red)
4. 100g Sugar paste icing (black)
5. Black food colouring (a few drops)
Steps To Bake & Prepare Spiderman Cake:
1. Preheat the oven to 150-degree celsius.
2. Take one 10 to the 11-inch cake pan and grease it with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy, then add vanilla extract and mix well again.
4. Whisk the eggs and beat them into the butter, sugar and vanilla mixture gradually. Add flour and baking powder in small and equal portions to the mixture to avoid curdling.
5. Now pour the prepared batter into the greased cake pan and bake for around 45 minutes.
6. To check whether the cake is baked perfectly or not, press with a finger on top. If it bounces back, then it's baked and if not, bake for another 5 - 10 mins.
7. Roll the white sugar paste icing and leave it to dry well.
8. Beat sifting icing sugar and softened butter until creamy to make the buttercream. Store in an airtight container.
9. Now go back to the baked batter and cut it precisely to create a face-like shape. Don't forget to crave a chin shape at the bottom.
10. Now cover the cake with a layer of buttercream prepared using sifted icing sugar and softened butter.
11. On the next step, thinly roll the red sugar paste so wide that it can easily cover the cake. Make sure that your cake is placed on a board big enough to leave space for stop-free decoration.
12. It's time to bring the white sugar paste icing that we rolled at step no. 7. Cut the eyes of the spiderman from it. Keep a picture alongside so that you can prepare a perfect look at the spiderman face.
13. To create eyes on the cake, put the white icing cutouts in place and cover them with a border of black icing or whipped cream. You can opt to create eyes after done with the webbing design, or you can do as directed.
14. Colour some royal icing with black food colouring and put in a piping bag to create the cobwebs. Divide the cake into two equal halves vertically with a line using black icing. Find the centre point between the eyes and make lines as you see in the picture with you.
15. As soon as you are done with black icing, you will see your spiderman cake coming live.
In those rapid sweet cravings, when you can’t wait for long enough, order cake online and satisfy your taste buds.