20 Ways to Practice Gratitude Everyday
“Gratitude is an antidote to negative emotions, a neutralizer of envy, hostility, worry, and irritation. It is savouring; it is not taking things for granted; it is present-oriented. ~Sonja Lyubomrisky. Gratitude should not just be limited to quotes or lengthy pieces of writing; one should show Gratitude and practise Gratitude daily in his/her words and gestures. It’s the best gift you can give to people and animals with whom you coexist in harmony.
Here are 20 Ways to Practice Gratitude Every Day
1. Keep a gratitude journal and update it regularly.
2. Tell someone how much you appreciate their presence in your life.
3. Nurture the good relationships you have, spend time with the ones you love.
4. Smile more often and spread happiness around as much as you can.
5. Perform an act of kindness daily
6. Refrain from content that disturbs your inner peace and attracts negativity into life.
7. Send flowers online. Pink and peach Roses, Hydrangea, Dianthus, are the flowers of Gratitude.
8. Cook and feed people around you.
9. Make phone calls, send text messages to your loved ones.
10. Volunteer in NGO and organizations working for a noble cause
11. Compliment people when they do something good to you or otherwise.
12. Talk politely to people.
13. Intentionally, do not hurt someone’s feelings.
14. Be a kind-hearted person.
15. Be grateful every day for what you have.
16. Try to look at the positive side of life every time.
17. Be mindful. Live in the present moment by not worrying about the past and future.
18. Meditate daily
19. Be Thankful for the little things life has given you.
20. Acknowledge opportunities to grow