Different Ways To Say “I Love You”
When the first dating days are well over and done with, your loveship (relationship) has set loose for the sea. Though your intentions are well known across the deck, it is an important thing to always express yourself to the one you love. Love is a lifetime thing and the question is not about how many times you say it but how you say the words. It does not have to feel like you’re running out of words and shy. So, do you find it difficult to say “I Love You” because the words are a broken record to you? Well, there are different ways to say I Love You and express your love and affection without taking the over the beaten trail and utter the “WORDS”. Anyone can say “I Love You” in different ways without cramming love poems or the dictionary. All you need to do is describe the feeling she/he is giving you. Read on as we help you pour out your heart to the love of your life without saying “I Love You”.
- I’m crazy about you.
- You are my sun, moon, and stars.
- You make my heart skip a beat.
- You turn me on.
- You’re my better half.
- I am head over heels about you.
- I <3 U
- You rock my world.
- My heart is yours to keep.
- I love your smile.
- You put the happily in my ever after.
- I am addicted to you.
- You are my weakness and my best distraction
- I’m in love with you.
- I’m no prophet, but I can tell Life will really suck without you.
- You are my dream come true.
- I like hearing the sound of your voice.
- I love you to the moon and back.
- Living without you is like being in a place with no air.
Before I met you, I was an empty vessel - Now that we are together, you complete me
So that you never go out of creative and artistic ways to express your feelings and emotions to your better half, you can as well surprise her or him with a customised mug, cushion, photo frame, cakes, bracelet, and calendar among other gifts with different statements other than “I Love You”