Whole Wheat Jaggery Healthy Cake Recipe
With a rising number of new diseases, people have opted for leading a healthy lifestyle. And to abide by it, healthy eating tops the list for all the obvious reasons. For that to abide by many people think they have to even quite relish something delicious as eggless cakes. But that assumption is so not true. Bakers of much reputed online cake bakery have come up with various healthy cake options like atta cake with jaggery.
Atta is what we called wheat in English, whereas gud is jaggery both of these two ingredients make a great healthy substitute for refined flour and sugar respectively. Most people buy designer cakes and other such cakes, no doubt but for some others, these healthy cakes lead them to a gateway of sweet paradise.
This is why we have a special jaggery cake recipe for you. You can choose to give it a try at baking this whole wheat jaggery cake recipe on someone’s birthday or anniversary or around the festive season. It has got a warm, homely vibe etched to it which makes it perfect for small cordial celebrations. So, without much ado let’s get into discussing what ball we need to bake this cake firstly and then how to go by the entire baking process.
Easy Wheat Jaggery Cake Recipe
1.5 cups whole wheat flour atta
1.5 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1/2 cup oil 120 ml
1/2 cup plain yoghurt
1 cup powdered jaggery
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons milk
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Let’s Start Baking!
• Start by preheating the oven to 350 F degrees. Meanwhile, prepare an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan and then set it aside.
• Take a bowl and sift powdered jaggery so that there are no lumps clustered together in the cake batter. Set it aside.
• Take another mixing bowl and sift whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and a pinch of salt together. Then again, set aside.
• In a stand mixer, add oil, yoghurt, jaggery powder and vanilla powder. Now beat all the ingredients together until everything is well combined.
• Now add half of the flour mixture and keep stirring it.
• Then add some milk and mix again. Follow the same process with the other half of the flour mixture again. If the batter looks too thick, then feel free to add some milk to achieve a perfect cakey consistency.
• Add chopped walnuts to this batter now.
• Now pour this batter into the already prepared baking pan and bake at 350 F degrees for 40-45 minutes until a toothpick or skewer when pricked comes our clean.
• Once the cake is done, place it on a wire rack to let it cool down completely. You can top off the cake with some more nuts or chocolate chips to make a great addition to the cake. Your cake is finally ready to be served! Enjoy!
We are pretty sure, you have tried baking pinata cakes, but it’s trying to bake something unusually pleasing as a wheat jaggery eggless cake. You won’t be disappointed as to how wonderful this cake turned out to be.