25 Motivational Quotes for Mothers
Mother: Isn’t just a phrase but a dictionary of love, wisdom, and compassion. A mother nurtures a garden of love and warmth inside her heart and soul. A mother is both fearless and humble. Strong as iron when a devil eye’s her child just like Kali Maa and soft as petals of a flower when her child needs comforting like Tara Maa.
A Mother is a nourisher because she nurtures a child in her womb for nine months; a guardian angel because throughout her life she is the knight in the shining armour of her child, and a beacon of light because she absorbs darkness to illuminate her child’s life.
It’s not every day that we take an opportunity to appreciate their presence in our lives because often or not mother’s love and care are taken for granted. Mother’s Day celebrated on 10th May of every year is a golden chance for you all to Thank your mother for making your life beautiful with her unconditional love, support, and silent sacrifices.
No materialistic Mother’s Day gifts, no luxurious getaways; only a few kinds, inspiring, and motivational words for a soul that never gets tired taking care of her children.
We’ ve pen down 25 motivational quotes for mothers to bring on her face a beaming smile, to fuel her never-dying spirit, and to uplift her motherly spirit.
1. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” -- – Barbara Kingsolver
2. “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” — Rudyard Kipling
3. “Motherhood: All love begins and ends here.” -- Robert Browning
4. “For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among ten children and each child still has all her love.”
5. “Mother: the glue that holds everything together even when she feels she may fall apart.”
6. “That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in.” – Lauryn Hill
7. “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?-- Mahatma Gandhi
8. “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.”
9. “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will find forgiveness”. —Honore de Balzac
10. “The most powerful thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.”
11. “Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.” -T. DeWitt Talmage
12. “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” —Oprah Winfrey
13. “No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.” —Edwin Chapin
14. “A mother is someone who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.”
15. “A mother is a woman who shows you the light when you just see the dark. “ Grimaldos Robin
16. “Never undermine yourself because you are 'just' a house mom.” Tracey Taylor
17. “To all the mothers in every circumstance, including those who are struggling, I say “ Be Peaceful. Believe in God and Yourself. You are doing better than you think.”
18. “Love as powerful as your mother's for you leaves it's own mark. To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever.”-- J. K. Rowling
19. “Roses are red, violets are blue, There is no one dearer
than a Mom like you!”-- Kate Summers
20. “Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.”-- Khalil Gibran.
21. “Mothers never retire, no matter how old her children are she is always a Mom, always willing to encourage and help her children in any way she can!” Catherine Pulsifer
22. “One good mother is worth a hundred schoolmasters.” George Herbert
23. “Mother-love is the great, surging, divine current that plays forever through humanity. Elbert Hubbard
24. “My mother is the neatest person I know. I mean that in every sense of the word.”-- Rob Guinan, Soap Opera
25. “Her life was not easy, yet she was a living example of someone who did the best with what life handed her. Thank you, Mom. We will always be grateful for the life lessons you taught and the love you shared.”-- Sandra Bullock
This Mother’s Day, write down inspirational mom and their quotes and give it to your mom as a Mother’s Day gift, a token that is absolutely priceless.
Mother's Day is a time to celebrate the remarkable women who make a significant impact on our lives. The selfless love, unwavering support, and tireless efforts of mothers deserve recognition and appreciation every day. These motivational quotes serve as a reminder of the strength and resilience of mothers and their ability to inspire us to be our best selves. So, take this opportunity to express your gratitude and love towards your mother with these powerful words and also, don’t forget to explore thoughtful gifts for Mother Day even more special.