50 Funny & Catchy Father’s Day Slogans
Father’s Day is just around the corner and we are sure that you are making every effort to make your dad feel special on this day. From searching for gifts like personalized Father’s Day mugs, lamps, cushions and beautiful photo frames.
These days there are a variety of gift options that are available online and you can give to your dad on Father’s Day including customised cakes, flowers, plants and much more. However, you can also find gifts for grandfather online including beautiful flowers and plants that he will surely love.
While you are planning on giving a beautiful present to your dad, also make sure that you add a funny element to your gift by adding a quirky and catchy Happy Father’s Day slogan to the gift that will surely give him a good laugh.
Well, you do not have to search for these funny quotes online for we have found the best ones for you. Here is a list of Father’s Day taglines that will surely add style to your celebrations.
1. “You can tell what was the best year of your father’s life, because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.”
2. “When you’re youngd said, ‘Buy yourself something that will make your life easier.’ So he went out and bought a present for my mother.”
3. “My daughter got me a ‘World’s Best Dad’ mug. So we know she’s sarcastic.”
4. “I’ve been to war. I’ve raised twins. If I had a choice, I’d rather go to war.”
5. “I have always had the feeling I could do anything and my dad told me I could. I was in college before I found out he might be wrong.”
6. A father’s words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house.
7. “By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.”
8. “The Older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.”
9. “There should be a children’s song: ‘If you’re happy and you know it, keep it to yourself, and let your dad sleep.'”
10. “Children are a great comfort in your old age, and they help you reach it faster, too.”
11. “My daughter got me a ‘World’s Best Dad’ mug. So we know she’s sarcastic.”
12. “Whenever one of my children says, ‘Goodnight, Daddy,’ I always think to myself, ‘You don’t mean that.”
13. “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.”
14. “Good parenting means investing in your child’s future, which is why I am saving to buy mine a hoverboard someday.”
15. “Fatherhood is great because you can ruin someone from scratch.”
16. “Remember: what dad really wants is a nap. Really.”
17. “Just taught my kids about taxes by eating 38% of their ice cream.”
18. “Raising kids is part joy and part guerilla warfare.”
19. “Having children is like having a bowling alley installed in your brain.”
20. “I love how we don’t need to say out loud that I am your favorite child.” Happy Father’s Day!
21. “Please accept this card as a token of my poverty. Happy Father’s Day!”
22. “ I thought long and hard about the perfect Father’s Day gift for you and then I realized that the perfect gift is me, a child who is charming, witty, and gorgeous.” Happy Father’s Day!
23. “Thank you, Dad, for killing all of those spiders. You are a real hero.” Happy Father’s Day!
24. “Without me, this day would not mean much, would it? So I guess what I am trying to say is “you’re welcome.” Happy Father’s Day!
25. “Thank you, Dad, for carrying me on your shoulders and letting me stand on your feet while we danced.” Happy Father’s Day!
26. “Happy Father’s Day to the coolest Dad ever!”
27. “You’re the man, an old man, but the Man!” Happy Fathers Day!
29. “Dad, you’re one of my favorite parents.”
30. “I hope this Father’s Day is as fun as your life before kids.”
31. “You had a Dad bod before it was cool!”
32. “I am honored to be your loin fruit.”
33. “Dad… without you I wouldn’t be here, and that would suck.”
34. “Happy Father’s Day, Dad! I wouldn’t trade you for anything. Of course, nobody’s offered me anything.”
35. “As far as Fathers go, I guess I could have done a lot worse.”
36. “Just once on Father’s Day I wish my kids would give me a #1 Dad mug instead of one with my actual ranking.”
37. “I tried to get my Dad what he really wants for Father’s Day, but Jennifer Lawrence wouldn’t return my calls.”
38. “Dear Dad, thank you for being so successful that you will never have to move in with me when you are old. I really appreciate it.” Happy Father’s Day!
39. “My Dad has the best son in the world. Happy Father’s Day to the world’s best dad from the world’s best son!”
40. “Even though I’m proud my dad invented the rear-view mirror, we’re not as close as we appear.”
41. “My daughter got me a “World’s Best Dad” mug. So we know she’s sarcastic.”
42. “Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.”
43. “For Father’s Day we got my Dad a t-shirt that says “Do Not Resuscitate.” He wears it whenever mom takes him to the ballet.”
44. “I got my Dad a GPS for Father’s Day. Now someone other than my mom can tell him where to go.”
45. “On Father’s Day, I’m doing something for my Dad that he’s wanted for years. I’m getting a job.”
46. “At the very least, Father’s Day should mean unlimited channel surfing.”
47. “Don’t tell mom!”, the best advice that you ever gave me.
48. “Thanks for the genes that provide my crazy good looks, dad”
49. “ Dad, you make socks and sandals look cool!”
50. “ Dad, you are my all time favourite!”
We hope that these Father’s Day slogans serve your purpose of bringing a beautiful smile on the face of your superhero. So whether you are planning to surprise your father or send online gifts for uncle, make sure that you use these slogans on Father's Day and make it a memorable one.