Amazing Indian Tea Cake Recipe
Having tea cake at tea parties seems like a classic way of indulging in some sophisticated talking. Teacakes are any kind of bread or cake usually served along with evening tea. It is a moist cake which is often prepared with butter, eggs, chocolate, etc.
Unlike other cakes, tea cakes are sliced and then served out of the oven. If someone is planning to throw a birthday party over an evening tea, then tea cakes can even make perfect birthday cakes online as well as the ones found offline. On second thoughts, it makes a great choice of birthday cake for the elderly people or those who wished to enjoy cake but not that much sugar in them.
Just like half birthday cakes and other such trending kinds of cakes, tea cakes are one such kind which is making a comeback all over again. This is why we bring you an easy to make tea cake recipe to give a try at baking. This tea cake recipe Indian style is sure to leave everyone impressed with your fine baking skills. Wait, what? Don’t trust our words? Give it a try!
• Cake Flour - 1.5 cups
• Butter - 1 cup
• Powdered Sugar - 1 cup
• Eggs - 4
• Milk - ¼ cup
• Baking Powder - ¾ cup
• Salt - ¼ tsp
• Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
Let’s Start Baking
• Take a bowl and pour powdered sugar and butter at room temperature in them.
• Blend these two ingredients with the help of a hand blender for about 5-10 minutes on high speed.
• Then add eggs one at a time and keep mixing them together. It should take about 3-5 minutes for eggs to mix well with the butter mixture.
• Then add vanilla extract.
• Further, pour maida or flour, baking powder and salt in a sieve.
• Now add the flour mix and milk alternating one another. Keep mixing the cake batter with a hand whisk or spatula, so that there are no lumps in the batter.
• Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 1700 degree C. Prepare a cake pan, line it up with parchment paper and some butter on it.
• Then pour the cake batter into the prepared pan. And tap the sides of the pan to release the air bubbles, if any.
• Bake for about 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick or skewer comes out clean.
• Your tea cake, Indian style is ready to be relished. Dig in!
So, try baking this desi style tea cake and enjoy the taste, moistness of this tea cake along with a nice cup of tea, coffee or other hot beverage. If you aren’t quite sure of how your tea cake is going to turn up, then you can order a tea cake online alongwith online cake delivery, meanwhile, you try perfecting the art of baking tea cakes.