Bake Some CupCakes: Recipe of Delicious Chocolate Cup Cakes
Cupcakes are sweet and cute with awesome decorations! But have you ever witnessed a cupcake that uses neither eggs nor butter and relied on baking soda and vinegar for leavening? Well, there are a lot of recipes, and this one is not a new one! The recipe has been used for ages, and now you are going to discover one below. The thing about this cupcake recipe is that it is super easy to follow, with ingredients that you probably have in your storeroom. You will bake exceptionally moist and delectable cakes. All without eggs or butter. Although there's butter used in the icing, no butter is used in the cupcake.
Secret Tip-For measuring flour for this recipe, scoop flour into your measuring vessel or cup with a spoon until the cup is full, then level it off with a blade. That should give you an accurate cupcake batter!
So, let’s start with the delicious Chocolate Cup Cake recipe!
The coffee that we will use will help in adding up to the flavour of chocolate. You can also skip the coffee and simply use water.
1. Ingredients for Cupcakes:
• 1 ½ cups or 188 g all-purpose flour
• 1 cup or 200 g granulated sugar
• ¼ cup or 23 g natural unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 tsp or 4 g fresh baking soda
• 1 cup brewed coffee
• ½ tsp or 1 g salt
• ¼ cup + 2 tsp olive oil
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tsp white vinegar
2. Ingredients for Frosting:
• 4 tsp butter
• 3 tsp milk
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• ⅓ cup or 30 g natural unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 ½ cup or 158 g powdered sugar
3. Process or Recipe:
1. Preheat oven and prep muffin tin: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F with a rack in the centre position. Set up a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2. Mix dry ingredients: In a big container or bowl, fastly whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda until there are no noticeable clumps (cocoa generally clumps up).
3. Mix wet ingredients: In a different bowl, combine the espresso with water or brewed coffee, vanilla extract, vinegar, and olive oil.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ones and mix just until they simply meet up. Don't overbeat! The blend should be slender and rather lumpy.
5. Pour the batter into the cupcake liners, filling them around ⅔ of the cupcake.
6. It’s time to finally bake! Place Cupcake in Microwave Oven and heat at 350 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
7. Now remove the cupcakes from the oven and let it cool in the container for around five minutes. Just let it cool for a rack after removing it from the container. Now it’s time for you to frost the delicious cupcakes.
While the cupcakes are in the baking process, make the icing or frosting. Soften butter in a little container. Mix in the cocoa until smooth. Sprinkle in about ⅓ of the powdered sugar, mix, and then mix in about half of the milk. Now repeat the process with milk, sugar, or vanilla, blending after every addition, until the icing is of the consistency you need, and smooth. If it gets more liquidy, then add powdered sugar to it. And if stiffer, then add vanilla extract or milk.
To generate a great decorative pattern, scoop the icing into the side of a ziplock cooler bag. Use scissors to remove ¼ inch or so from the tip of the sides. Now just squeeze the icing on the cupcakes in any design that you like. Your cupcake is ready to eat!
So, this is the probably the best Chocolate Cup Cake recipe that you will come across. Enjoy the delicious cupcakes with your loved ones. If you are too tired to bake cupcakes, then order cupcakes online from a reliable online bakery. Happy baking! Happy eating!