Easy Tutti Frutti Cake Microwave Recipe
One of the most popular kinds of cake which all Indians love are the tutti frutti cakes. Perfect to be served in and as breakfast and brunch tea accompaniment, tutti frutti cakes are moderately sweet one of the popular dry cakes. There are many ways to prepare these delicious cakes that bakers take up. But nothing can beat the love poured by you as you try to master an easy tutti frutti cake recipe to pamper your loved ones.
Not even the tutti frutti cake from the best cake shop which offers quality cakes and eggless cake delivery over this delicacy! So if you are eager enough to learn a quick recipe for tutti frutti cake to please someone or just to satiate your cake cravings within minutes, then take a look at this recipe provided below. Hope from its taste to its colourful appeal everything about this cake leaves you drooling for it.
• 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
• 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour
• ½ cup tutti frutti
• 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
• 1 ½ tsp baking soda
• 1 pinch salt
• ¾ cup sugar
• ½ cup oil
• 270 ml milk
• 1 ¼ tbsp vinegar
• ¾ to 1 tbsp vanilla extract
Let’s Start Baking
• Prepare a baking pan of 8 x 4 inches by greasing it with oil or some baking spray.
• Line up with parchment paper and sprinkle some flour. Set the baking pan aside.
• Start by preheating the oven to 170 C for at least 15 mins.
• Meanwhile, add tutti frutti in a bowl and sprinkle 1 tbsp of flour into it. Make sure to coat them well. Set aside.
• Warm-up some milk and pour it into a bowl. Add lemon juice or vinegar to it. And set aside.
• Now place a sieve over the mixing bowl and measure some flour and add it to the sieve.
• Further add some baking powder, baking soda and salt to the sieve.
• After sieving, all these ingredients keep this aside.
• Now take the milk bowl and add sugar and vanilla extract to it.
• Pour some melted butter or oil and mix everything well so that sugar dissolves properly.
• Now add this batter to the flour bowl and gently mix everything together until well combined. The batter should be of ribbon like consistency.
• Add the tutti frutti in the batter and mix and pour the batter in the already prepared pan.
• Sprinkle some more tutti frutti on top of it.
• Brush some milk on top to get that golden look, once baked.
• Now bake the eggless tutti frutti cake batter for about 40 -45 mins in a microwave oven.
• Check its doneness by pricking a toothpick or a skewer. If it comes out clean, your cake is done and is ready to be served.
• But make sure you let it cool down completely for about 15 minutes or so by placing it over a wire rack.
• Voila! Your tutti frutti cake straight out of the microwave oven is ready to tantalise your tastebuds!