Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe Without Oven
Baking at home gives you control over the quality of the ingredients that go into making the cake. This eggless vanilla cake recipe makes it easy and free to make classic vanilla cakes for those who don’t like eggs, without compromising its taste. Eggless cakes can be tricky to bake, but they don't always have to be fussy or complicated. It has a sweet, sweet taste, and a mild, moist texture is perfect for celebrating any occasion!
So let's get started with a delicious eggless vanilla cake recipe without an oven.
● 1 + ½ cups all purpose flour (maida)
● 1 teaspoon baking powder
● 1 cup yogurt
● ½ teaspoon baking soda
● ¾ cup castor sugar
● ½ cup vegetable 0il
● 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Before you start with the recipe, do your prep work as you are making the cake without using an oven.
1. Prepare your baking tin by dusting it with some cooking oil and some flour within the tin.
2. Fill a clean, dry pressure cooker with some sand or salt at the height of 2-3 inches. Place a small stand in the centre. Remove the whistle and gasket from the lid and close the cooker.
3. Preheat the pressure cooker on high heat to maintain the temperature in a preheated oven.
1. Combine flour and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
2. Mix yoghurt in a separate bowl and sprinkle baking soda on top of it and set it aside to foam up
3. Mix castor sugar and oil in a separate bowl until well combined.
4. Now pour the curd mixture into the oil and sugar mixture and mix well.
5. When the ingredients for the cake batter are mixed well, the batter has to be blended well without any lumps, and the batter consistency should not be too thin if baking without an oven.
6. Add vanilla extracts.
7. Gently mix everything until everything is well combined.
8. Place the cake tin inside the preheated pressure cooker. Make sure there is some space between the tin and the side of the cooker. Remove the whistle and gasket from the lid and close the cooker.
9. Cook on low heat for about 40-45 minutes. Keep checking in between, it may be after 25 minutes to prevent burning.
10. To check what has happened, take a toothpick and pierce it through the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready.
11. Remove the baking tin from the cooker and allow it to cool for an hour on a wire rack. Price the cake and serve.
12. Nice fluffy and super moist eggless vanilla cake is ready to slice. You can serve it as is or frost it or just dust some powdered sugar, decorate with some fruits and serve!!
Pro tip- To maintain the cake's texture, make sure you take extra time to beat the mixture of butter or oil and sugar to make it airier. Beat it until it is light and fluffy, but be careful not to overbeat. If you overbeat the cake, it will sink in the middle when cooked. You can decorate it with fruits and cherries.
So, that was a simple and easy vanilla cake recipe, which you can easily make at home. Stay tuned for more recipes like these.