Fast And Easy Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe in Microwave
After reading the blog below, you are guaranteed to go on a delicious ride. So, tighten your seat belts as we take off! The chocolate mug cake that we are going to bake is the moistest cake you will ever have. The cake is baked without using eggs and it is probably the easiest cake recipe you will ever come around. Ready to eat in just around 2-3 minutes, this is a flash cake recipe. Also, make sure that you have enough mugs at home, because you are going to bake again and again after eating a single mug of this delectable cake. So, get ready now as we kick off the super easy and fast Chocolate Mug cake recipe!
• ¼ cup all-purpose flour
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
• 2 tbsp granulated sugar (you can add 1 tbsp more if you like it a bit sweeter)
• ¼ tsp baking powder
• ¼ cup + 1 tbsp milk
• ⅛ tsp salt
• 1 tbsp hazelnut chocolate spread or mini chocolate chips
Recipe / Instructions
• In a medium-sized container, whisk together dry ingredients.
• Pour in the milk and vegetable oil and whisk together until all ingredients are well joined and the batter has no clusters.
• Empty batter into a microwave friendly mug. You can use around a 14 ounce mug. You need enough headspace for the cake to ascend without pouring out.
• Include hazelnut chocolate spread in the better or small chocolate chips. Simply drop it in the centre, no need to get it down and sink it in the batter. It does that on its own when it cooks inside the microwave!
• Place a paper towel into the microwave and set the mug on top (this is to collect any batter if your mug cake floods).
• Microwave mug cake for 70 seconds on high.
• Delicately take out the mug cake from the microwave and enjoy!
NOTE : The microwave used above is of 950 Watts and is used on High for 70 seconds. You can accordingly adjust your microwave if you have a low watt or high watt microwave. This will prevent overcooking of the mug cake.
So, that was the easy and fast microwave chocolate mug cake recipe. If you are thinking why no eggs, then let’s think it this way that when you bake a full sized cake, you typically use one or two eggs. So, using an egg while baking a small sized mug cake is a lot! Bake this delicious cake at home and if you are looking for big ones, then you can always order cakes online from a reliable bakery. Happy eating! Happy baking!