Happy Raksha Bandhan What’s App Status
The festival of Raksha Bandhan must have a celebration through lovely words. And finding a digital way is also important. You can celebrate the festivity by putting a heart-warming Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp status. And to help you on the lovely course, we are sharing some quick lines that you can pick.
Happy Raksha Bandhan What’s App Status For Sister
- My Sister is my source of happiness that I can't live without.
- Dear Sister, please smile as you do naturally while reading this special whats app Raksha Bandhan status for you.
- I love you, Sister, and I will keep loving you till I am breathing.
- There is no one like you, and I do not want any like you but you. Happy Rakhi Bandhan!
- I think of the silly fights we had and cherish the memories with a smile.
- Dear Sister, I will always guard you against all the evils and give you all the happiness.
- I'm happy to have you in my life because I get to have a lovely rakhi on my wrist every Raksha Bandhan.
- Thank You, my Sister, for being a supportive sibling.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan, dear Sister. Stay happy and stay safe!
- I know you love me a lot, it's just you don't show me because you want to tease me.
Whatsapp Status For Raksha Bandhan For Brother
- Having a brother like you is the most wonderful feeling in the world. I can share all my problems with you, and thank you always for making me laugh!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to you!!
- Dear Brother, on this auspicious day of Raksha Bandhan, promise me that you will be a gentleman for all the girls out there.
- You are always there for me, making me stronger to face my problems. Thank you for your efforts, Brother!
- May each day in your life is filled with immense joy and prosperity. Here's wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Thanks for guiding me, mentoring me, protecting me, and making me laugh! I couldn't ask for a better brother than you.
- My brother is the most precious gift sent to me by the Almighty to whom I am very thankful! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You have always helped me overcome my obstacles; you have always motivated me with your encouraging words; you have stood by me throughout your life!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother!
- To my brother, thanks to you for the loyalty, laughter, love, and scolding. I am very lucky to have a wonderful person like you as my brother!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to you!
- It doesn't matter if there is a barrier of distance between us; my rakhi will always reach you on time, to be tied on the wrist of my loving brother with the heartwarming wishes of joy and happiness to light up your life.
- While I tie this rakhi, I pray to God that you are in good health. You stay blessed with lots of happiness and prosperity
Stay safe and don’t take risks to travel far for Raksha Bandhan. Send a silver rakhi online to your brother.