111+ Happy Mother’s Day Wishes, Messages, & Quotes For 2023
"A very, very Happy Mother's Day, Mom."
Is that how you are going to wish your mom a happy Mother's Day?
That's so straightforward and lacks emotion. Instead, you need some heart-touching mother's day wishes. A string of simple words is not enough to match a mother's love. Try to be a bit creative.
As we approach Mother's Day, it's a time for us to reflect on the incredible impact our mothers have had on our lives. For many of us, our mothers have been a constant source of love, support, and guidance throughout our lives. They have sacrificed so much to ensure that we have the best possible start in life and have always been there to pick us up when we fall. As we celebrate this special day, it's important to express our appreciation and gratitude for everything they've done for us. In this blog, we've compiled over 111 heartfelt and emotional Happy Mother's Day wishes, messages, and quotes that will help you express the depth of your love and appreciation for your mother.
Juice out your mind and try to play with words to create a wish or a happy mothers day msg that will stick forever to your mom's heart.
Or you can pick one or two or as many as you want from the below-mentioned happy Mothers Day wishes for all moms around the world.
And don't forget to surprise her with a Mother's Day gift along with a heart-melting wish.
Mother’s Day Wishes In English
1. Mom, thanks for everything that I inherited from you and thank you for bringing me to this world. Happy Mothers Day.
2. It’s a fact that your selfless Love can’t be celebrated in a single day, all I want to say is that I am nothing without you.
3. I believe in love at first sight, because I’ve been loving you mom since I opened my eyes.
4. Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
5. You are the all-season fruitful tree of my life, and you are the reason for my wide smile. Happy Mother’s Day, Mommy.
6. You carried me for nine long months with utmost love and still doing the same. You are a divine soul, Mom.
7. You have been the most supportive and generous person I have ever known. Thanks for having a huge heart and loving me.
8. The best medicine for me in the world is your hug.
9. To the world, you are a mother, but for me, you are the world.
10. Listen Mom, for me, you are the greatest gift of God.
11. Every time I look into your eyes, it makes me realize that it is the purest Love I can find on earth.
12. To my incredible, fun, wonderful, and loving mom: I love sharing long talks, long walks, and long life with you.
13. I haven’t seen God and don’t even want to because I see you. Happy Mother’s Day Maa
14. Thank you for your never-ending love and support. Mom! I hope your day is full of love and happiness. Happy Mother’s Day!
15. My life is good because it runs on your teachings
16. If I didn’t have you as mom, I’d choose you as a friend.
17. If love is as beautiful as a flower, then my mother is that beautiful flower of love.
18. A mother is your first friend, your best friend, and your forever friend.
19. Motherhood : All love begins and ends there.
20. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
21. Mother is the name for god in the lips and hearts of little children.
22. I couldn't be more blessed to have a mother like you.
23. No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.
24. Mothers hold their children’s hand for a while, but their hearts forever.
25. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
26. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
27. A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.
28. There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.
29. For when a child is born the mother also is born again.
20. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
31. When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.
You can also Write these Mother’s Day Messages Greeting Cards.
32. A mother’s love is more beautiful than any fresh flower.
33. I am proud of many things in my life but nothing beats being a mother.
34. We are born of love; love is our mother.
35. Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
36. Moms are like buttons- they hold everything together.
37. The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.
38. The mother’s heart is a patchwork of love.
39. A mother’s bonding is always very lovely and special.
40. We are born of love; love is our mother.
41. The mother’s heart is the child’s school-room
42. Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
43. To a child’s ear, ‘mother’ is magic in any language
44. Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
45. My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.
46. Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had
47. Mothers possess a power beyond that of a king on his throne
48. No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.
49. To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world
50. A mother understands what a child does not say.
51. A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go
52. There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.
53. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
54. A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.
55. Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.
56. There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother.
57. A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
58. All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
59. A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.
60. Mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.
61. A mother’s love is more beautiful than any fresh flower
62. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
63. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
64. A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.
And few Mother’s Day Wishes/Shayaris in Hindi
65. कोई तूफानों से कहदे के जीत की उम्मीद छोड़ दें मेरी माँ का आशीर्वाद कभी हार नहीं सकता।
66. आज के इस पावन दिन पे तुझे ये कहना चाहता हूँ, हर जनम में बस तेरी ही कोख में पलना चाहता हूँ।
67. चलती फिरती आँखों से अज़ान देखि है, मैंने जन्नत तो नहीं देखि मगर माँ देखि है।
68. हो एक शब्द या एक लाख.. या लिखदूं तुझपे ग्रन्थ भले.. तेरी पूर्ण व्याखया नामुमकिन माँ.. तेरी कोख में कृष्ण और राम प्ले |
69. ममता की मिटटी में तेरी मेरे जीवन का ये वृक्ष पला, बिन साथ तेरे तुफानो से माँ लड़ना मुश्किल लगता है ।
70. हमारे कुछ गुनाहों की सज़ा भी साथ चलती है, हम अब तन्हा नहीं चलते दवा भी साथ चलती है अभी ज़िन्दा है माँ मेरी मुझे कुछ भी नहीं होगा, मैं जब घर से निकलता हूँ दुआ भी साथ चलती है
Mother’s Day Messages Straight From The Heart
71. Dear Mom, thanks for all your teachings that shaped my life and made me a person of high values.
72. Dear Mother, If I ever get a chance to ask something from a genie, I will ask for our eternal relationship.
73. I wish that God showers all the blessings upon you and you keep smiling forever.
74. A very very happy mother’s day mom! Be ready today, as we are going to celebrate like never before.
75. I am here because you choose to bear all the pain for bringing me to this world. You are just AWESOMEEEE!
Mother’s Day Quotes From Famous Writers
76. She was of the stuff of which great men's mothers are made. She was indispensable to the high generation, hated at tea parties, feared in shops, and loved at crises. - Thomas Hardy
77. To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow. - Maya Angelou
78. A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. - Agatha Christie
79. When a man who is drinking neat gin starts talking about his mother he is past all argument. - C.S. Forester
80. It's a funny thing about mothers... Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful. - Roald Dahl
81. Can anything harm us, mother, after the night-lights are lit?’‘Nothing, precious,’ she said; ‘they are the eyes a mother leaves behind her to guard her children. - J. M. Barrie
82. He didn't realise that love as powerful as your mother's for you leaves its own mark. - J. K. Rowling
83. And all my mother came into my eyes. And gave me up to tears. - Willian Shakespeare
84. By day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp. - Cormac McCarthy
85. Youth fades; love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; A mother's secret hope outlives them all. - Oliver Webdell
86.Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother's love is not. - James Joyce
87. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. - William Makepeace Thackeray
88. Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob - Leroy Brownlow
89. Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together -Susan Gale
90. My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her -Jodi Picoult
91. Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children -Maxim Groky
92. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face -George Eliot
93. Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind -Kahil Gibran
94. There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother -Sara Josepha Hale
95. When you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know -Mitch Albom
96. A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories -Honore de Balzac
97. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them -Victor Hugo
Mother’s Day Quotes From Indian Poets
98. हालात बुरे थे मगर अमीर बनाकर रखती थी, हम गरीब थे, ये बस हमारी माँ जानती थी… -मुनव्वर राना
99. भारी बोझ पहाड़ सा कुछ हल्का हो जाए जब मेरी चिंता बढ़े माँ सपने में आए -अख़्तर नज़्मी
100. घर में झीने रिश्ते मैंने लाखों बार उधड़ते देखे, चुपके चुपके कर देती है जाने कब तुरपाई अम्मा -आलोक श्रीवास्तव
101. मैं रोया परदेस में भीगा माँ का प्यार दुख ने दुख से बातें की बिन चिट्ठी बिन तार -निदा फ़ाज़ली
Happy Mothers Day Wishes From Daughters
102.Thank you, Mom, for being so patient with us, now and forever!
103. Mom, thank you for being my first teacher.
104. My mother's day would be incomplete without wishing my Grandma.
105. Wishing those impeccable mommies an Amazing Mother's Day
106. To cherish the moments of love here's wishing Happy Mother's Day to the woman like a dove.
107 Lovely Mother's Day wishes for that lovely Supermom.
108. My Phone is thanking you for not setting it on fire. Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!
109. Dear Maa, I promise I will refill the bottles every time!
110. Thanks, mama, for always having my back!
111. Your smile always lights up my world, mom. I promise I will never let you down.
112. Every day starts with you, mom, so every day is Mother's Day!
113. Your hugs keep me going even when I'm down.
This Mother’s Day, make your mom smile with these happy Mothers Day wishes and happy mothers day messages! “Dear Mom, thanks for all your teachings that shaped my life and made me a person of high values.”
Mother's Day is a time to celebrate the love and sacrifices of mothers all around the world. Whether it's a simple message or a heartfelt quote, expressing your love and appreciation to your mother on this special day can mean the world to her. We hope that these 111+ Mothers Day quotes, messages, and wishes for 2023 have helped you find the perfect words to convey your gratitude and love to your mom. Remember to cherish and celebrate your mother not just on this day, but every day of the year. Happy mothers day to all moms; you also convey your heartiest wishes to her and let her know she is the best thing that has happened to you.