How To Make Frozen Cakes
Cakey deliciousness is an inseparable part of happiness. These frosty desserts are responsible for most of us wanting to celebrate birthdays, and let's be honest; we attended most birthday parties as kids just for the cake. Talking about kids' birthday parties, a new theme cake is becoming popular among kids in town, and we are all for it.
The frozen birthday cake!
The frozen theme cake is based on the amazing Disney movie Frozen, and it is loved by kids and adults alike. These frozen cakes are an excellent choice for your little love's birthday; in fact, you can plan the entire party around this theme. To make it more personal and lovely for your child, why not bake the cake yourself?
We know it sounds weird, and it's easier to go for online cake delivery in Bhubaneswar, but just think about it. How impressed your family and friends would be, and more importantly, your kid would be proud of you! So to impress your tiny bundle of joy, roll up your sleeves, tighten your apron and let's get baking!
First of all, gather all the ingredients, and those are:
- two and a half cups of all-purpose flour
- three teaspoons of baking powder
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda
- half a teaspoon of salt
- 170 grams of butter
- 300 grams of sugar
- three tablespoons of vegetable oil
- one tablespoon of vanilla extract
- three large eggs
- 300 ml milk
- vanilla buttercream frosting
- blue fondant
- white fondant
- snowflake cookie cutter and, of course,
- frozen dolls
- First of all, you need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Next, prepare the cake pans properly for baking. Use vegetable oil or butter, or parchment paper inside the pan but make sure that the entire surface is covered.
- Now, keep the prepared pan aside and take a large bowl. Add all-purpose flour( not all of it, put some aside), half baking powder, baking soda, powdered sugar and salt into the bowl. Now, start mixing the dry ingredients together! Once you are sure they are incorporated, keep the bowl aside and take another one. Now take butter and vanilla extract into this one and get to mixing again! Keep on beating the mixture until it's completely combined.
- Then take the bow with the dry ingredients and mix them into the wet ingredient's bowl and get to the beating process again. Keep on beating until you get a lump-less, fluffy consistency. Now take your cake pans, and fill one-fourth of them with batter. Now, bake your cake for about 250 to 30 mins at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. To check if it is done or not, simply poke it with a toothpick; if it comes out clean, then your cake is good to go!
- Now keep the cake on the stand to cool down. Till then, let's make some decorative snowflakes.
- Take your residual all-purpose flour, powdered sugar and baking powder. Make a sweetened dough and take your cookie cutter. Bake some snowflake-shaped cookies and cover them with powdered sugar.
- Now take your cake and cut both in half, and start layering it up. Put some white and some blue frosting in between the layers. Then, cover the cake with frosting, decorate it with snowflake cookies and lastly, place the frozen dolls at the top. Your frozen cake is ready to be served!
Now after gathering everything we need, let's get baking!
Your kid's birthday is a big day; hence, if you are not up to baking a delicious dessert for the day, then dont go for something less than best. Explore the Floweraura cake collection and order the best treat for the day.