How To Make A Photo Cake
Cakes are the most essential part of any feast or celebration. It may be an anniversary or a birthday or baby shower, cake brings the essence of love and cheerfulness. We want to binge on different birthday cakes that satiate our sweet souls. Also, if we invite people, we want something extraordinary that leaves them in awe. Cakes have been the most loved dessert throughout the globe, and as many bakers experiment, we get different types of scrumptious cakes in a variety of flavours. Some last longer, some fade. From Pinata cakes to online photo cakes, we have some mouthwatering and eye-catchy cakes that make our celebration remarkable.
Today, as you are here, you must be a fan of different types of cakes with pictures and therefore, you would like to know how to make a photo cake. Well, it is not really a challenging job. If you are good at baking, then you would be able to make this photo cake recipe. We often order cake online because we feel we won’t be able to make it but after this, you wouldn’t need to hop from shop to shop in search of photo cakes in Delhi because this easy photo cake recipe will lead you in the right direction.
You might be having many photo cake ideas in mind and now, it is the time to bring it to reality with this photo cake recipe. So, scroll down, and let’s read about how to make a photo cake at home.
We will bake a vanilla flavoured cake for this photo cake recipe
Ingredients For Vanilla cake
• 4 cups Refined Flour
• Vanilla essence
• 1 cup Butter
• 1 ½ cup Sugar
• ½ tsp Baking Soda
• Milk as required
• 1 cup Milk Powder
• 2 tsp Baking Powder
• Choco Chips and other Toppings
• Disposable Cone
• Whipped Cream
• Different Shaped Nozzles
• Edible Photo Print
• Liquid Colour
Process Of How To Make A Photo Cake
• Take a bowl and add dry ingredients such as refined flour, baking powder, baking soda, milk powder, and sugar. Mix it thoroughly.
• Now add butter to it and mix again. Once done, then slowly add lukewarm milk to it and mix.
• Don’t add excess milk, add accordingly and mix the batter properly. Now add vanilla essence and beat it for 2 minutes, and then cover the batter and leave aside for 15 minutes.
• As you keep the batter aside, preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
• After 15 minutes, grease the cake pan, add butter paper to it, and pour the batter. Dab the cake pan on the kitchen platform so that the batter is settled down.
• Now, let the cake bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
• Until the cake is baked, beat the whipped cream for 20-25 minutes so that it is thick enough to pour on the cake.
• Now that the cake is baked, keep it aside for 10 minutes to cool down.
• Now, take the cake out of the pan and apply whipped cream on the sides and above. The cake should be fully covered with cream.
• Now take the edible print photo as you desire. It can be of a person or cartoon or anything you wish to have. Take the back paper off and paste the edible print photo at the center of the cake, so that it covers the cake properly.
• Now, take the whipped cream and add the liquid colour to it. The colour can be of your choice. Beat it well, and then take it in the disposable cone.
• Attach the nozzle of whatever shape you want and decorate the sides of the cake accordingly.
• You can also use chocolate ganache and chocolate shavings to decorate the side.
• As toppers, you can add chocolate chips, fruits, sprinkles at the sides, and the cake is ready to serve.
After this detailed photo cake recipe, you might be clear on how to make a photo cake. This is not as challenging as it seems. Also, you can bake any flavoured cake and then add the edible print photo to it. So, decorate it as you want and surprise your beloved ones. We hope our photo cake recipe helps you and you bake the different types of cakes with pictures. Keep Baking!