How to Easily Make Fresh Flower Rakhi at Home
Ding Dong! Raksha Bandhan is almost here. It’s time for you to get prepared with thoughtful rakhi to bring a graceful smile to your brother’s face! Well, DIY is the new trend right now. So, why Send Rakhi Online after buying from a store when you can send a DIY one?? Rakhis are surprisingly easy to make, and with just a little step and guide, you will be on your way to design splendid rakhis. One such DIY rakhi is a flower rakhi. It is full of freshness and positive vibes, making it an ideal choice for the sisters to tie it to their brother’s hand. But how to make a fresh flower design rakhi? Is it a challenging task? Worry not! It is very simple and can be easily designed at home in less than 15 minutes. Yes! You read that right. It will actually take you less than 15 minutes to design and decorate the flower rakhi. So, without any further ado, let’s get started with the steps and materials required for a perfect floral rakhi.
What do you Need?
- Some threads or a ribbon piece of around 30 centimetres.
- Fresh flowers to decorate rakhi.
- A cardboard cut out round about 1 to 1.5 inches according to the rakhi size.
- Household decorative items like beads to decorate the rakhi.
Instructions or Steps
- Take out the thread or ribbon and stick it to the cardboard with gum. Leave it to dry.
- Now take a fresh flower and an artificial flower. Make sure you let the flower dry at normal temperature if you pluck it fresh.
- Cut the artificial with a scissor in the preferred size and shape.
- Stick the flower now to the cardboard and leave it to dry
- Take a fresh blossom you earlier left to dry and separate the petals.
- Stick the petals delicately in a floral style and leave it to dry.
- Take another decorative item, for example, flower beads and stick it on the petals.
- Woohoo! Your perfect flower rakhi is ready!
Hope you successfully make a floral rakhi at your home. Your brother will surely love your creativity if you go with a flower rakhi. To add more to the celebrations, get him a delicious cake or some other gift to make him the happiest on Raksha Bandhan. It has become a universal fact that combos, such as Rakhi with Flowers, rakhi with sweets, and rakhi with gifts, are the most loved by all. Let the bond between you and your lovely brother blossom always like beautiful flowers! Happy crafting!