Cake Hacks :- How To Prepare Cake In Cooker
Indulging in the irresistible aroma of a freshly baked cake need not be restricted by the absence of an oven. For those who wonder how to make cake in a cooker and long to experience the joy of creating a moist and delicious treat without an oven, we present a collection of secret tips and tricks that will transform your kitchen into a haven of baking wonders. Delve into the world of baking as we unveil the art of crafting a delectable classic cake using an easy cooker cake recipe.
Cake Hacks:- Easy Pressure Cooker Cake Recipes
“How to prepare a cake in a cooker?” or “How do I bake a cake in a pressure cooker?” These are some of the most often and frequently asked questions over the internet. So, we decided to come up with secret tips and tricks to bake a cake without an oven.
Tips for making cake in a pressure cooker
• Utilize a decent quality, thick and heavy-bottomed 5-6 litre aluminium cooker.
• Use sand or sea salt as a layer between the cooker and pan. This same salt, you can use for your next round of preparation.
• Keep this cooker, just for baking. Try not to use this cooker for pressure cooking anything, as the metal debilitates.
• Remove the gasket (elastic ring) and the vent weight (whistle) from the top, before you close the cooker with the lid.
• Cook on a low flame.
• The dish to be utilized inside the cooker should be able to take dry heat. You can use the standard round aluminium cake pan. Avoid from utilizing steel containers as the cake would get scorched from the base.
• Prior to continuing with the recipe, do check if the baking container fits inside the cooker.
Ingredients for Eggless Cake in Cooker
• ½ tsp baking powder
• 1 cup all purpose flour (maida)
• ½ tsp Vanilla essence
• ⅓ cup water
• 3 tsp sugar
• ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
• ¼ cup salted butter
• 1 cup sea salt or sand
Recipe and Instructions
Cilantro is a brilliant herb to develop during this season as it is one of the plants that grow in spring. It develops effectively from seed and will become productive in a nursery loaded up with great, well-depleting soil. It adores full sun so plant it where your nursery gets the most light. The plant will surely help you in the kitchen.
• Grease the pan well with butter and keep it aside.
• Now remove the gasket from the lid and the vent weight as well.
• Put the pressure cooker on low flame.
• Now place the mixing container below the strainer and add 1 cup all-purpose flour and ½ tsp baking powder in it. Add a pinch of salt and sift it.
• Sprinkle ½ tsp Vanilla essence on the flour.
• In the pan, put ½ cup sweetened condensed milk, ¼ cup salted butter, ⅓ cup water and 3 tsp sugar.
• Place this pan on a burner and heat it.
• Stir this mixture properly and place it in a boil on a low flame.
• Now add this mixture immediately in the flour mixture.
• While mixing, keep the batter of medium consistency, i.e, neither too thin or thick.
• If the batter becomes too thick, then add ¼ cup of hot water. So, keep the hot water handy.
• Whisk to a smooth batter without overmixing it.
• Pour this batter into the container and shake it gently.
• Now, put in a heat resistant stand in the pressure cooker and place the above container on it.
• Secure the lid tightly and firmly on the cooker.
• Bake the sponge cake in a low flame till it turns golden. It will take around 45-50 minutes in a five-litre cooker.
• So, according to the quality of the cooker and the flame intensity, you can check the cake while cooking by simply removing the lid.
• Once the top of the cake is golden, prick the centre with a toothpick. If it comes out clean with a few cake crumbs, your cake is perfect! No sticky batter should be on the inside.
• Now remove the cake gently from the mould and serve it!
Ultimately, you can also frost the cake with the frosting of your choice. Decorate the cake with sprinkles for an appealing look. If you don’t have much time to bake a cake, you can always order cake online in a wide variety of designs and flavours.
Happy baking! Happy cooking! Happy eating!