How To Send Rakhi to Singapore from India?
First thing first, here’s the process to answer how to send Rakhi to Singapore:
- Visit FlowerAura.com
- Look for Rakhi to Singapore page
- You can also search Google with ‘Rakhi to Singapore FlowerAura’ search term
- Go through the variety of Rakhi threads and Rakhi gifts
- Click the one you like
- You will be redirected to the product page
- Enter Pincode of the delivery address to see if the Rakhi is available or not
- Go through the product description and product pictures to be 100% sure
- Hover over the BUY NOW button and click it
- A page will appear giving options for adding products such as Teddy Bear
- You can make a selection or can skip the page, as you like
- Check the amount payable and click on the PLACE ORDER button on the cart page
- Enter all the required information carefully and do a cross-check
- Make payment for the order
- And wait for your love to be sent to your brother with the Rakhi to Singapore
We are just two and a half months away from welcoming the festival of limitless joy bringing the power to strengthen the bond between sisters and brothers. Yeah, you guessed it right! We are talking about the Raksha Bandhan. The occasion when brothers proudly hold the sacred thread Rakhi. And the joyful date on the calendar that stuffs the hand of sisters with gifts and Shagun.
Many sisters are blessed to celebrate every Raksha Bandhan with their brother by meeting them personally. Every year, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, we witness huge traffic on roads and overcrowded trains. That’s because people travel to meet their brothers and sisters and to celebrate the Raksha Bandhan. From street vendors to mega-malls, rakhi sellers do great business in Raksha Bandhan week. Not just rakhi sellers, but sweet shops owners and gift shops owners also earn lots of money around Raksha Bandhan.
While many people embrace and welcome the festivals with a smile on their faces, those sisters whose brothers are residing in foreign countries feel a hard pinch of sadness inside. The reason is obvious as they know their brothers won’t be here with them to celebrate Rakhi the way they did when they didn’t go abroad.
Like other countries, many Indians have moved to Singapore for work and study-related purposes. And that’s why we have seen How to send Rakhi to Singapore from India like queries over the Internet. Well, calling it a query is so un-human as it’s the emotion of those sisters who just want to send their love rolled over the rakhi thread to their brothers.
So, we thought of writing up a detailed solution that will help the sisters to send Rakhi to Singapore along with rakhi gifts.
In this era of technological advancement, where people can see their loved ones live on video calls beating the thousands of kilometres distance, how to send Rakhi from India to Singapore isn’t that hard to deal with. All it takes is the right information.
With online gifting portals such as FlowerAura, one easily sends rakhi and rakhi gifts around the world. And the rakhi shopping experience on online portals is way better than local markets. While looking for Rakhi online, one will have so many options to choose from.
At FlowerAura.com, sisters can choose from a variety of rakhis to be sent to Singapore along with gifts and combos. Below are some options that one will have on FlowerAura for rakhi shopping.
Explore For: -
- For Brother
- For Bhaiya Bhabhi
- For Kids
Rakhi Types: -
- Peacock Rakhi
- Silver Rakhi
- Diamond Rakhi
- Pearl Rakhi
- Stone Rakhi
- Personalised Rakhi
- Zardosi Rakhi
- Kundan Rakhi
- Divine Rakhi
- Kids Rakhi
Rakhi Combos: -
- Rakhi with Dry Fruits
- Rakhi with Chocolates
- Rakhi with Cake
- Rakhi with Cards
- Rakhi with Flowers
- Rakhi with Plants
This Raksha Bandhan, surprise your brother by sending him Rakhi along with gifts to Singapore!!