Top 15 Inspirational Quotes By Tech Geniuses
With each passing day, our life seems to get changed. This is absolutely due to all the technological advancements taking place, every now and then. Undeniably, life seems much better with technology slowly taking over every human arena. In a very small span of time, technology has improved and updated what it used to be around even 2 years ago. From making every dreamy option, just a click away to devising some applications to make our lives easier, technology has been a sheer bliss or the greatest boon of all. Though some consider that technology has increased the dependency of humans on them which will eventually wipe-out them out of the business. But still, technology continues to rule and has been a game-changer for the planet.
Regardless of which age group anyone belongs to, everyone is technologically driven and love the sweet fruits of technology. These by-products of technology or mediums of technology are often proved to be great gifts for him or her who is a tech-freak.
As May 11, 2020, is soon approaching it marks a special yet quite underrated day called national technology day. Unlike other special days, on national tech day, we don’t celebrate any special person or their presence in our lives. Rather, we celebrate technology and all the advancements that have been made possible by technology. So, to commemorate this special day, we have handpicked a few technology quotes that have been quoted by some eminent tech geniuses. These quotes on science and technology will surely help one to enrich one’s life with their wise words, as they step into the next phase of their lives. These positive technology quotes will motivate and reassure our faith and power in technology. Let the tech masters guide you their way with their words of wisdom.
1. “You can’t have everything you want, but you can have the things that really matter to you.” – Marissa Mayer, cofounder of Lumi Labs and former president and CEO of Yahoo!
2. “If you don’t innovate fast, disrupt your industry, disrupt yourself, you’ll be left behind.” – John Chambers, chairman emeritus of Cisco and CEO of JC2 Ventures
3. “We want to build technology that everybody loves using, and that affects everyone. We want to create beautiful, intuitive services and technologies that are so incredibly useful that people use them twice a day. Like they use a toothbrush. There aren’t that many things people use twice a day.” – Larry Page, co-founder of Google
4. “For me, it matters that we drive technology as an equalizing force, as an enabler for everyone around the world.” – Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google
5. “Stone Age. Bronze Age. Iron Age. We define entire epics of humanity by the technology they use.” – Reed Hastings, co-founder, chairman, and CEO of Netflix
6. “One way to understand human progress is to look at how technology has made products and services — once reserved for the elite — progressively more accessible and affordable.” – Dan Schulman, president and CEO of PayPal and chairman of Symantec
7. "Engineering is the closest thing to magic that exists in the world." - Elon Musk, CEO of SpaceX
8. "Our industry does not respect tradition - it only respects innovation." - Satya Nadella, Chief Executive Officer of Microsoft
9. "The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks." - Mark Zuckerberg, Founder of Facebook
10. "Desperation sometimes drives innovation." - Dara Khosrowshahi, Chief Executive Officer of Uber
11. "It's not about working harder; it's about working the system." - Evan Spiegel, Founder Of Snapchat
12. "Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect." - Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter Inc.
13. "One way to understand human progress is to look at how technology has made products and services - once reserved for the elite - progressively more accessible and affordable." - Dan Schulman, President of PayPal
14. "Growth and comfort do not coexist." - Ginni Rometty, Executive Chairman of IBM
15. “Technology is best when it brings people together.”- Matt Mullenweg, Social Media Entrepreneur
So, these were a few famous tech quotes from some of the global tech gurus that keeps us motivated to be technological-driven and seek success in our lives. They have touched great heights. Are you ready to walk towards the road of techno -success?