Cake Tips: How to Make Soft and Moist Chocolate Cake in a Frying Pan
Do you love chocolate cakes? Have you been wanting to bake a cake all by yourself at home but don’t have an oven?
If the answer to the above questions is yes, then we have great news for you. In this edition of cake tips, we are spilling the beans on how to make a soft and moist chocolate cake at home by using a frying pan. Yes, you read that right. An oven is no more the only way you can prepare a cake. Make cake at home is super simple and easy by using a few everyday kitchen utensils and ingredients.
Here you go!
Ingredients for the cake:
1. All-purpose flour
2. Powdered sugar
3. Cocoa powder
4. Baking soda
5. Baking powder
9. Vanilla Essence
10. Hot water
11. Unsalted butter
1. Sieve all the dry ingredients like the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl. Mix them well.
2. Put egg, sugar and butter in a bowl; combine them well using either an electric beater or a hand blend whisker. Keep beating the ingredients until they combine perfectly.
3. Add vanilla essence and oil to the above-prepared mixture of egg, sugar and butter.
4. Now mix the dry mixture with the wet one by adding milk and hot water. Beat the batter gradually; slowly at first and then faster till it is completely smooth.
Note: Do not over beat the batter.
5. Grease a pan with butter. After that, transfer the prepared batter into the pan.
6. Tap the pan a few times to make sure that there are no air bubbles in the batter.
7. Close the lid of the pan properly and let it cook for about five minutes on a low flame.
8. Increase the flame and again cook the batter for another five minutes.
9. Use a toothpick to confirm if the sponge is cooked or not.
10. Open the lid of the pan and let it cool for ten minutes.
11. Slowly invert the pan onto a plate.
Ingredients for Chocolate Frosting:
2. Cocoa powder
3. Unsalted butter
4. Powdered sugar
6. Vanilla extract
1. In a bowl of cream, add butter and cocoa powder and combine them using the electric blender.
2. Add the sugar and vanilla extract to the prepared mixture.
3. Mix everything well by scrapping the sides until it is all blended well.
4. Finally, add milk to the mixture. The quantity of milk should depend upon the consistency of the frosting you desire. If you want thick icing, you may add only half a cup of milk whereas if you like it thinner, you might add some more milk.
Your frosting is ready; now you can decorate the cake in any fashion you want.
This was how easy making a chocolate cake at home using a frying pan is. With this simple and easy recipe and technique, you can prepare yummy chocolate cakes anytime at home. However, if you don’t have time to use these tips, you can also send chocolate cake online to friends and family from FlowerAura.com
Learn about cake decorating tools to prepare the cake in easy manner.