Most Trending Vanilla Pull Me Up Cake for Birthday
Among the latest birthday cakes online, the Pull Me Up cake for birthday, anniversary has been the most famous. It is also called tsunami cake. Pull me up cakes are usually small in size (maximum 4-5 inches). It is a lovely cake with the edges covered with an acetate sheet (also known as a pull me up sheet) and topped with chocolate ganache/custard. As soon as this sheet is pulled up, the deliciousness flows like a tsunami and mixes well with the sponge cake and it will taste heavenly.
Here’s a delicious vanilla pull-me-up cake recipe.
• 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 Tbsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp fine salt
• 1 cup unsalted butter softened
• 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
• 4 large eggs room temperature
• 4 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 1 cup buttermilk
• 1 and 1/2 cups unsalted butter
• 5 and 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
• 1/3 cup whole milk
• 1 and 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• Preheat oven to 350°F
• Grease three 9-inch cake pans with parchment paper. The parchment paper helps the cake release seamlessly from the pan.
• In a separate bowl, whisk together the baking powder, flour and salt. Set the flour mixture aside.
• Using a mixer, beat butter and sugar together on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes.
• Whisk 4 eggs, and vanilla extract on high speed until just combined for about 2 minutes. Add 4 tsp vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
• Add dry ingredients just until combined. With the mixer still running on slow speed, pour in the buttermilk and mix until it is blended. You may have to beat it all by hand to make sure there are no lumps on the bottom of the bowl.
• Pour batter evenly into the cake pan.
• Bake for about 25-35 minutes.
• Insert a toothpick to check if it is completely baked. Take care not to over bake. Check the cake in 25 minutes to see how the cake is doing and get an idea of the timing from there.
• Once baked, let the cake cool on the rack for 20 minutes before removing it from the tin.
Make the frosting:
In a large bowl, using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer with the whisk or paddle attachment, beat butter on medium speed until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add confectioners' sugar, milk, vanilla extract and salt with mixer on slow speed. Beat for 2 minutes at high speed. If the frosting is too thin, add more confectioners' sugar, more milk if the frosting is too thick, or an additional pinch of salt if the frosting is too sweet.
Assembling the cake
• Let the cake cool completely
• Using your knife, put your cake onto a plate. Make sure you don't break or crumble the cake in the process.
• Cut off the top part of the cake. As soon as you cut, you will get the cake layer.
• Add a spoon of prepared frosting and spread it evenly to make the filling in the centre.
• Put the second layer on top of the first one.
• Take a plastic sheet and make a boundary/wall around the cake. Seal the edges with tape.
• Heat the remaining buttercream lightly and pour it inside the sheet over the cake. Do it slowly and slowly.
• Decorate it as you like
Your delicious vanilla pull me up cake is ready to serve! If you are craving for one right now, order online cake delivery from any reputed online bakery.