No-Bake Biscuit Cake at Home
This biscuit cake at home is very easy to prepare and requires very few ingredients. Biscuit cake is one of the easiest and yummy cakes one can make. You can make biscuit cake at home for tea time breakfast or bake it on any special occasion. If you have a busy schedule, you can still surprise your friends or loved ones by making this quick and easy biscuit cake at home without oven, as the preparation time is just 10 minutes.
So, let's get started with a step by step recipe to make a cake with biscuits at home. You can make it using any digestive biscuits or chocolate cake. Instead of chocolate biscuit cake, you can also make Parle G biscuit cake at home.
• Prep Time: 10 mins
• Cook Time: 20 mins
• Recipe Category: Cakes-Biscuit Cake
• Recipe Cuisine: Indian
• Any Biscuit of your choice (digestive or any tea biscuits)
• For Chocolate Syrup
• 2/3 rd cup thickened cream
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
• Baking powder
• ½ cup powdered sugar
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
For Chocolate Syrup
• 150 grams dark chocolate
• ½ cup thickened cream
• Any flavor chocolate for decoration
1. Mix together sugar & cocoa in a pot.
2. Stir in the milk and make a smooth mixture free of lumps.
3. Add butter (optional) & boil this stirring often until you get a slightly thick syrup.
4. To test, dip a spoon and check. The syrup must coat the back of the spoon
1. Firstly, break 458 grams of Parle-G or any digestive biscuits/tea biscuits into small pieces.
2. In a double boiling method, whisk 2 / 3rd cup thick cream, cup sugar, 1 tbsp butter and whisk until the butter is completely melted.
3. Powder the biscuits separately in a mixer. Then mix it well.
4. Mix biscuit powder, and baking powder in a bowl. Add vanilla extract, oil, and milk and whisk well to make a lump-free batter.
5. Also, add a cup of cocoa powder and whisk smooth.
6. Stir until the mixture becomes smooth and silky.
7. Pour the prepared chocolate mixture over the biscuit pieces.
8. Top it with nuts (almonds or walnuts).
9. Mix everything well.
10. Transfer the mixture to the cake pan.
11. Make sure to press it tightly with the help of a spoon and make sure the base is tight.
12. Keep in the fridge for 30 minutes, allowed to set.
For Melt Chocolate
1. Meanwhile, melt the 150g dark chocolate in the double boiler method and prepare the chocolate sauce.
2. Also, add a cup thickened cream and smooth whisk.
3. Stir until the mixture becomes smooth and silky.
4. Add the prepared chocolate sauce to the prepared biscuit cake.
5. Level out by tapping a bit.
6. Refrigerate for 4 hours or more until the chocolate sauce is completely set.
7. Finally, for decoration, you can melt your favourite white or dark chocolate on the Biscuit Cake before serving.
You can use the easily available pressure cooker at home for baking the biscuit cake. Make sure to use it without weight and gasket for steaming. In that case, you should pour water inside the cooker, place a stand and then place the baking tin.
You can also bake the cake in a pressure cooker or You can bake it in the oven. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 ° C for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted in the centre of the cake.
So, that was your easy and quick no-bake biscuit cake at home! You can also try baking oreo biscuit cake at home, it's as easy as it sounds. So, don your baking hat and get started. Happy Baking!