Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting
The peanut butter cream cheese is one of the most luscious cake frostings anyone will gladly have with bread and biscuits. If you are planning to surprise your family and friends with a lip-smacking and enticing home-baked cake, it is essential to have the peanut butter cream cheese frosting recipe in your recipe book.
You also need to know how to best store your peanut buttercream so that you can use it for a considerable amount of time. In this blog, we share the peanut butter cream cheese frosting recipe. Read on...
Ingredients for this peanut butter cream cheese frosting
• ½ cup cream cheese – full-fat for the best texture and make sure it’s softened so you end up with a smooth frosting.
• 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter – Make sure it’s properly softened butter so you end up with a smooth frosting and it’s easier to mix.
• 1 cup of Icing sugar.
• Vanilla– pure vanilla extract for best flavour.
• 1 cup peanut butter – smooth, non-natural (the kind you don’t need to stir) peanut butter.
• 2 teaspoons milk, or as needed.
Instructions to make peanut butter cream cheese frosting
In a mixing bowl mix butter and mix then add cream cheese and mix until softened or a smooth frosty texture appears. Make sure that the butter is at room temperature to avoid having a lumpy cheese frosting. Gradually add icing sugar as you continue to mix. Pour in vanilla extract, salt, and peanut butter. Always stop the mixing process to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a silicone spatula.
You can keep the frosted peanut butter cream cheesecake in the refrigerator. It will keep the frosting designs in place, but remember to take it out of the refrigerator at least an hour and a half before serving - the frosting will come to room temperature.
If Your Cream Cheese Frosting is Runny:
• It will be a result of too warm butter. Make sure that there are no melted spots to the butter.
• You may have mixed the cream cheese for a very long time before pouring in the sugar. This will make sugar dissolve in the cream cheese. If your cream cheese is already in a softened condition then you only need to mix for at least a minute and begin to add sugar.
• You may have used the wrong type of cream cheese. So make sure that you have full cream cheese by your ingredients before you begin the mixing process.
• Or you have poured too many liquids, always even up the liquids and dry ingredients by adding more powdered sugar to thicken the mixture. Gradually add icing sugar using a tablespoon until the mixture reaches the thick consistency you want.
The peanut butter cream cheese frosting recipe will help you make heart-melting luscious cakes. You can also order delicious cakes online to surprise your loved ones staying miles away. And you do not have to move an inch to order cake online.