Raksha Bandhan Status For Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram
The Raksha Bandhan festival celebrations have become a global occasion. Anyone can celebrate this eventful occasion with their loved ones staying miles away. Make the festival a fun and memorable one and surprise your sibling by updating your social media with amazing Raksha Bandhan Status for Whatsapp, Facebook, & Instagram. Make your brother or sister a social media star by posting rakhi quotes on your accounts to express your love, respect, and happiness. While on this auspicious occasion, sisters honor this auspicious event by tying rakhis on the wrists of their brothers and pamper them with gifts. And brothers return the surprises by surprising their sisters with gifts. You can send a heart-melting rakhi and gifts to their doorstep. In this post, we share some awesome Raksha Bandhan Status for Whatsapp, Facebook, and Instagram. Take a look.
To help you make the best impressions possible on your siblings we have categorised the status updates for brothers and sisters;
Raksha Bandhan Status for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram - Brothers
- “Not even once did it cross our minds that we were making memories; all we just thought of was having fun.”
- “I will never doubt that you have my back, dear brother. You have been and will always be my best friend. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
- “We may fight or disagree over menial things, but that will not change the sisterly love and care I have for you!”
- “This Rakhi season, we may not be together, but that does not change the love, respect, and care I have for you. I give you my word that - I will always love and protect you no matter what!”
- “Today, we have renewed the sibling bond, the love, care, and respect that we have for each other continues to get stronger”
- “Thanks for being my friend. You are the person I turn to for guidance and motivation. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Veera”
- Though I am this far away from you today, I promise to always be there for you when life throws rocks on you and in the happy times.
- Dear brother, I am sending my best wishes to you. Thank you for being my pillar of strength and support. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
Raksha Bandhan Status for Whatsapp, Facebook, & Instagram - Sister
- “Today on Raksha Bandhan, I sent my love and best wishes to you, dear sister. You will always be my best companion. Happy Rakhi, Didi.”
- “I miss the petty fights and lots of love we used to share from our childhood days. Happy Rakhi”.
- “Being blessed with a sister like you is the best gift that the Gods bestowed upon me. As a bonus, I got a friend - someone who I can trust with my secrets and get to fight with. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
- “As the days go by, our sibling relationship gets stronger and multiplies. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Sis”.
- “I do not need anyone else in my council other than you, my dear sister. Thank you for being my guardian angel and motivator. You are the best sister in the world. Happy Rakhi.”
- “You make my life meaningful. I pledge to protect you from any harm. Whenever I see you fighting - always know that I will come and fight the battles with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
- This coming Raksha Bandhan marks the growth of our sibling relationship. From year to year, our relationship grows stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear little sister.”
- “My beloved Didi! You are my good luck charm. When you are present, all good things happen to me. I am very proud and feel blessed to have a guardian angel like you in my life!”
- “Your sisterly love and care are like a mother’s love. I cannot thank you enough for the love and support you have for me. I never doubt nor disrespect you. Happy Raksha Bandhan, my dearest Didi”.
As siblings, it is a natural thing to fight and argue. But, that does not mean that you are sworn enemies, with time you get to realise that blood is thicker than water. It is a blessing to have a brother or sister. Shower your siblings with gifts and love at the Raksha Bandhan festival. And remember to search for a rakhi and gifts that resonate with the recipient. We have a variety of options available for rakhi sets online. Check out some of the creative and trending Raksha Bandhan quotes on our personalised Rakhi gift items collection. And check out more catchy statuses for Whatsapp, Facebook, & Instagram on our social media accounts.