Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Status 2022
With the Raksha Bandhan celebrations around the corner, brothers and sisters are always on the lookout for creative ways to make cherished memories. Express love and best wishes to your siblings on this auspicious occasion with wishful Raksha Bandhan WhatsApp status updates. To help you make the best impressions on your siblings in this post, we share Raksha Bandhan 2022 status for sisters and brothers. Take a look.
Rakhi WhatsApp Status for sisters:
- I am the luckiest sister in the world because I have a loving and caring brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- This Raksha Bandhan I promise to love and support you for the rest of my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I send lots of love and my best wishes to you dear sister. You are the best brother in the world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- This Raksha Bandhan I stand by your side, as it was and will always be dear sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Be it fighting over small things or conniving to prank mom & dad, all are great times. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
- My sister my friend for life, I will always be there for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Her love is like a mother’s love. Little sister, I am happy to be your brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I will always respect and care for you for the rest of my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
Rakhi WhatsApp status for brothers:
- As your brother, this is my promise to you: I will always love and support you no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Dear Big bro, I may be young but I am strong enough to protect you from any harm. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I am so lucky to have a sister like you. May the gods protect you and make all your wishes come true. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Whenever I feel not good enough, thoughts of my loving and caring sister smiling complete my world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Though sometimes we fight with my brother, he is my friend for life and partner in crime. Happy Raksha Bandhan big bro!
- With a loving and caring brother like you, I will never wish for another life. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Little Brother, you are the greatest gift I have ever wished for. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
More statuses from renowned authors and philosophers
“Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. ” — Vietnamese Proverb
“A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” — Isadora James
“As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn't care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!” — Catherine Pulsifer
“It's hard to be responsible, adult, and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.” — Pam Brown
“Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart – oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape – of your sister” — Katherine Mansfield
“A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite.” — Elizabeth Fishel
“A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.” — Marian Sandmaier
There you have Raksha Bandhan rakhi status for your siblings! Spruce up the occasion by customising Rakhi WhatsApp status with a customised photo, caricature, or design background.