Trending Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Your Sister
Happy birthday, happy anniversary, happy Holi, happy Diwali, aren't these the most cliche things to say on special days like these. But the rituals go on and there's nothing new we do about it. But this year is going to be different. With the coming festival of Raksha Bandhan we all strive to wish our loved ones in unexpected ways. There are a few ways to do this and the first one is to do rakhi online shopping, buying presents and things for sisters. It is after all their big days and you are required to make promises of safety and concern. Well what better way to do that by promising something in ways they can't imagine with beautiful wishes on customised presents. So taking care of the most important issue, finding raksha bandhan wishes for sister here's a list of things you can say to let your sister know of your serene feelings.
1. "A sibling may be the keeper of one's identity, the only person with the keys to one's unfettered, more fundamental self."– Marian Sandmaier
2. "My big brother still thinks he's a better singer than me."– Rod Stewart
3. My little sister
I don't know how
Life will take a turn
But I promise you
The place you hold in my heart
No one will ever be replaced.
4. Sending you a thread of love that will bind our heart and life and makes our bond of togetherness stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
5. A brother is the best friend you receive from the universe. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
6. When you tie Rakhi on my wrist and when every time I see it, this reminds me of all the lovely memories we had together. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
7. A sister is the shadow of all the beautiful memories of childhood.
8. On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become that wacky sibling we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
9. Rakhi is the combination of five meaningful words.
R:rock healthy relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heartwarming presence
I: idealistic relationship,
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
10. Aaya Rakhi ka tyohaar
Chhayi khushiyon ki bahaar
Ek resham ki dori se bandha
Bahan ne bhai ki kalaayi pe pyaar
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
11. Chandan ki dori
Phoolon ka haar
Aaya Saawan ka mahina
Aur Rakhi ka tyohar
Jismen hai jhalakta
Bhai-Bahan ka pyaar
Raksha Bandhan Mubarak ho Didi!
12. Suraj ki tarah chamakte raho
Phoolon ki tarah mehakte raho
Yahi dua hai is bhai ki aaj
Ki aap sadaa khush raho!
Bhai ki taraf se ek bahan ko Rakhi ki hardik shubhkamnaayen
13. I am thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
14. Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hain, Ek hazaron main meri Behna hain. Wish you a Happy Rakhi.
15. We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrow, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sis.
16. To my sweet angel like sister,
May God bless you with loads of happiness, health, and wealth.
See, God has already begun showering you with chocolate.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
17. We may be far from each other, but you are always in heart. On the occasion of Rakhi, cherishing the fond memories we spent together. loveliest.
18. Intelligent and beautiful as you are, my sister is the best. On this Raksha Bandhan, I just want to let you know that I am proud of you.
19. It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time, but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister
20. Your charming smile makes my days. With your caring ways, you become my second mother. Darling Sister, what may come I will always stand by you.