Say Cheers To Life With These 15 Birthday Wishes
“Another year older, another year wiser”, birthdays are those days when we are made feel so special, so valued and so loved. Your birth is the beginning of your life, and every year, when birthdays are celebrated, your presence in someone’s life is celebrated. Right from childhood days, we used to go for birthday shopping, while our parents and other loved ones used to secretly plan on throwing a surprise party for us. A lot of excitement and plenty of reasons are being given to celebrate the day you were born. From designing an invitation letter for the party to dancing on our favourite playlist to gorging on birthday cake and other junk food, we somewhere grew up.
The cake cutting ceremony and the bursting of birthday balloon confetti while wearing colourful birthday caps was always something which everyone looked up to, no doubts. While some people like to celebrate this special day with their family members at home, while some others, with changing times like to celebrate it somewhere outside with friends and their partners. Over the past few years, the way people used to celebrate their birthdays might have changed, but the enthusiasm people have while opening their birthday gift haven’t changed. People still feel the same kind of thrills while opening their birthday presents, no matter what age group they belong to.
Amidst all the materialistic presents, the birthday Quotes and wishes we receive from the people we love for our long, blessed life seemed to get somewhere lost. Some people don’t like the concept of receiving or accepting a gift. So, for them, the best gift you could give is a handmade card (or probably a purchased card, if you are running out of time) along with happy birthday cheers and messages written on it. Sometimes, all you need is to express them in some simple words that you are grateful for their existence. A happy birthday gift may or may not be able to create the magic that a happy birthday cheers message can create.
So, below are some fantastic 15 happy birthday quotes that were popular on various social media platforms and pages, that can also be altered as per one’s creativity, sense of humour and personal bonding with the birthday boy or girl. Help someone who matters to you say perfect cheers to another year as they turn a year older. Wiser or not, you shall know that later! *kidding*
Famous Birthday Quotes
1. “Love the giver more than the gift.” –Brigham Young
2. “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be!” –Robert Browning
3. “We turn not older with years, but newer every day.” –Emily Dickinson
4. “The years teach much which the days never knew.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” –Abraham Lincoln
6. “May you live all the days of your life.” –Jonathan Swift
7. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” –Mae West
8. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” –Oprah Winfrey
Some Anonymous Birthday Quotes
1. “Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Cheers to a new age! Happy birthday!”
2. “Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendour. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!”
3. “Happy birthday! Your life is just about to pick up speed and blast off into the stratosphere. Wear a seat belt and be sure to enjoy the journey. Happy birthday!”
4. “May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy birthday.”
5. “Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfil all of your dreams!” Cheers to your Birthday!!
6. “Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one. Happy birthday!”
7. “Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.”
These were a few of our suggestions, as told earlier you can modify each of these as per your creativity and the way of expressing your feelings for a birthday girl/boy. Whatever you write, make sure to write it with love and keep it simple! As simple things tend to touch the heart of any person, effortlessly and unconditionally.