Super Simple Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes Cooker Recipe
Cupcakes are so so so delicious that your taste buds just can’t resist taking one more! And if you haven’t yet tried this delectable beauty, you are surely missing out on a lot. What’s even more awesome is that you can bake the eggless chocolate cupcakes easily at home. Yes, we have got you covered if you prefer an eggless diet. If you have tried the eggless chocolate cake, then baking the cupcakes is much easier. The recipe and ingredients we have mentioned below will serve six cupcakes and you can change the ingredients in the same ratio for more cupcake servings. Also, what’s more great about this recipe is that we have used no oven in the eggless cupcake recipe. Yes, you can bake the yummy chocolate cupcakes in the cooker! So, without any delay, let’s dive into the chocolate cupcakes recipe eggless.
• 1 cup maida
• ½ tsp baking soda
• ½ tsp baking powder
• 4 to 5 drops vanilla essence
• 1 tsp vinegar
• ½ cup sugar (powdered)
• 3 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
• Chocolate syrup for topping (optional)
• Choco chips
• 3-4 tsp Oil
• Preheat the cooker at medium flame for around 10 minutes and before heating put in some salt at the base of the cooker to cover the base completely.
• Take maida, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda in a sieve. Mix them well and sieve the dry flours in a container.
• Add water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla essence. Blend it properly.
• Then add a chocolate chip and walnut and blend it well
• Fill the batter in the cupcake mould and make sure that you don’t fill the mould completely. Fill just ¾ mould with the batter.
• Garnish it with chocolate chips and walnuts. Put an empty plate stand or grill inside the cooker.
• Put the cupcakes moulds on it, cover the cooker with lid and expel gasket and whistle.
• Bake the cupcakes on a medium flame for around 15-20 minutes, after that insert a toothpick at the centre of the cake and if it comes out clean, then the cupcakes are baked properly! If not, then bake it for a few more minutes.
• After baking, take them out of the cooker and let them cool for sometime. Now decorate with chocolate chips and chocolate syrup and your scrumptious cupcakes are ready to eat. For the frosting part, you can add sprinklers, dry fruits, and many more things to make it look more yummy and delicious.
NOTE : Don’t forget to remove the whistle and gasket of the cooker before starting the baking process as it is for safety!
So, that was the easy eggless chocolate cupcake recipe. Bake yummilicious eggless cupcakes at home without the use of an oven and enjoy it with your friends and family. If baking is not your thing or you don’t have access to the proper ingredients, then you can always order your favourite cupcakes online in different flavours and frostings.