Trending Hot Chocolate Bomb Cake Recipe at Home
On TikTok, where the hashtag #hotchocolatebombs has been used over 181 million times, the world of hot chocolate bombs is much more domestic. Hot chocolate bombs – also known as hot cocoa bombs – are balls of tempered chocolate filled with hot cocoa mix, mini marshmallows, and sometimes sprinkles.
Hot Chocolate Bomb
When poured into hot milk, the chocolate balls melt, releasing the cocoa mixture and making a delicious cup of hot chocolate. In today’s blog, you will learn about the chocolate bomb cake recipe. If you eat eggless cakes then sit back and relax as the recipe is completely eggless.
Materials and Ingredients For the Chocolate Sphere
• Semi-sweet chocolate bars or chips, such as Ghirardelli
• 6 tablespoons hot cocoa mix
• 1 cup mini marshmallows
• Sprinkling, for garnishing (optional)
• 6 cups whole or 2% milk
• 2 (2-inch) silicone sphere molds with 6 wells each, or 6 parchment paper cupcake liners
• Digital probe thermometer
• Large heatproof bowl
• Pastry brush
• Small piping bag (optional)
How to Temper Chocolate for Shiny Bombs
Tempering chocolate is an excellent skill to have in your culinary tool belt for its many applications. It can be used for a variety of confections such as truffles, hot chocolate bombs, chocolate-covered fruit, chocolate bonbons and even in your own chocolate bar. Here we are going to talk about how to temper chocolate for shiny bombs.
Silicone (preferred) or glass bowl, thermometer, spatula (or thermometer spatula), a small piece of parchment paper
• Chocolate comes out of its tempering state when heated above 95°F. So technically, by keeping the temperature of your chocolate below 95°F, you're effectively melting the melted chocolate without needing or requiring seeds. For this method, it is very important to pay attention to the temperature.
• Finely chop or shave to help the chocolate melt faster without using extra heat.
• Place in a silicone bowl and microwave for 30 seconds and then stir.
• Place the cup back in the microwave and heat in 15-second increments until 2/3 of the chocolate is melted and make sure the temperature does not exceed 95°F.
• Keep stirring until all the lumps are melted and the temperature is around 89°F.
• If the temperature of the chocolate reaches 89°F to 90°F and some bits still haven't melted, microwave for 5 seconds and make sure the temperature does not exceed 95°F. Then keep stirring to cool back down to 89° to 90° F.
• Before coating, make sure the chocolate is tempered correctly by placing a thin layer on a small piece of parchment paper and placing in the freezer for 3 minutes. It should come off the parchment paper easily with the glitter and break in half when it's done.
The tempering process produces chocolate coatings that are extremely smooth, shiny and have a crisp satisfying snap when eaten. Anything made from tempered chocolate does not require refrigeration, unlike untempered chocolate which does.
How to Make Hot Chocolate Bombs
• Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl.
• Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir.
• Microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted and smooth, 1–2 minutes more. The chocolate should not exceed 90°.
• Pour 1 tablespoon melted chocolate into a silicone sphere-shaped mold (2-1/2-inch diameter). Brush the melted chocolate evenly inside the mold, to the edges, reheating the melted chocolate as needed.
• Refrigerate molds until chocolate is set, 3-5 minutes. Brush a thin second layer of chocolate into the mold. Refrigerate until set, 8-10 minutes.
• Place remaining melted chocolate in a piping bag fitted with a small round decorating tip.
• Remove chocolate balls from molds. In a medium bowl, whisk together the cocoa, milk powder and confectioners' sugar. Place 3 Tbsp cocoa mixture in half of the chocolate balls. Top with 1 Tbsp marshmallow bits.
• Pipe a small amount of melted chocolate over the sides of the remaining shell; Carefully adhere filled halves, pressing lightly to seal, using additional melted chocolate if necessary. If desired, decorate with optional ingredients. Refrigerate until set. Store in a tightly closed container.
Whether you decide to make your own hot chocolate bombs or buy them ready to go, you're sure to enjoy playing with your food just as much as the desserts themselves. The bomb cake price is affordable and is easily available on bomb cake near me shop.
Reasons Why You Should Try Bomb Cakes?
These cakes look very fun to see and tell that they are in trend these days. Imagine receiving a chocolate bomb cake for your special day and you have a blast in every sense of your body!
• Good for Skin
Among other benefits, hot chocolate contains flavonoids that hold office for UV protection. Because of this, people who consume dark chocolate are less likely to burn their skin. Since hot chocolate is well heeled with antioxidants it is for this reason that it reduces the chances of damaging free radicals by neutralizing the skin cells.
• Surprise element
If you want to surprise someone then a surprise bomb cake is perfect for you. Until someone burns the top and the cake pops open, no one knows what kind of cake is inside. In fact, since this cake is relatively new, many people are actually unaware of it, so this type of cake will be a pleasant shock to them once they find out what it really is. Nowadays, when you order bomb cake with hammer online. Just avail cake delivery in Delhi or wherever you reside from any reputed online bakery.
Now, you can bake these delicious cakes by just following the recipe or order online cakes baked perfectly to treat your tastebuds. Bon appetit.