When is Diwali 2023?
Diwali celebration starts with Dhanteras and ends with Bhai Dooj. Lakshmi Puja, the most auspicious of diwali festival days is celebrated as the day of Diwali. Hence, Diwali 2022 falls on Monday, October 24. It is also a day to worship Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha for good luck and prosperity. After lighting their homes with diyas, people take part in the 'puja'.
The celebration of Diwali involves lighting up the house lights and diyas, diwali candles and decorating the house with flowers and Rangoli. People exchange sweets or send each other diwali gifts online. Celebrated with much gaiety, grandeur and festivities, the festival of Diwali makes caste, creed and community all-inclusive and inclusive. Diwali is the most auspicious day when family bonds and human ties are strengthened while business ventures get a promising start.
When is Diwali in 2022: Time
- Amavasya tithi begins at 05:27 PM on October 24, 2022
- Amavasya tithi ends at 04:18 PM on October 25, 2022
Diwali For Next Five Years
|2023||November 12, 2023||Sunday|
|2024||October 31, 2024||Thursday|
|2025||October 21, 2025||Tuesday|
|2026||November 06, 2026||Friday|
|2027||October, 29, 2027||Friday|
Why Choose FlowerAura?
Plethora of products- Diwali Diyas, Candles, Handcrafted home decor, etc. Gifts for Every Relationship Provides offers and Discounts Same Day delivery Express Delivery User-friendly app & website
Diwali Wishes 2022
- “Warm wishes on Diwali to you. May this festival of lights brighten each and every day of your life with happiness and success.”
- “Feasts and festivities, celebrations and memories…. May this Diwali bring you all and shower you with eternal joy and smiles…. Happy Diwali.”
- “May the celebrations of Diwali bring along eternal happiness, joy, smile, success and peace for you and your loved ones. A very Happy Diwali to you.”
- “Let us make it a memorable Diwali by celebrating it with the people who mean the most to us in this world. Warm wishes on Diwali to all.”
- “On the occasion of Diwali, I extend my warm wishes to you and your loved ones. May you have a prosperous and high-spirited season full of festivities.”