10 Sweet Anniversary Wishes and Quotes for Mom and Dad
“No love is better than Mom’s love and no care is greater than Dad’s care!”
Wishing your parents a cheerful and happy anniversary is more than creating a message that captures their adoration. It's creating ardent anniversary wishes for mom and dad of everything their love has built, motivated and supported en route. Surely, taking them back to the day they started their journey with your anniversary surprise party is a great way to make them feel special. But you want to do more than just saying happy wedding anniversary mom and dad. Penning down everything that you love about your parents along with some wedding anniversary quotes for parents on a greeting card will perfectly convey your heartfelt wishes. Below, we have put together some mom dad anniversary quotes that you can relate to.
1. You are the guardians that all children want to have, you are the couple that all significant others want to be and you both are the mainstays of bolster that each family wishes it had. Happy anniversary to the best guardians ever!
2. How would I characterize my folks’ hitched lives? Sweet, charming, consummate and the most delightful thing I have ever observed. Happy anniversary!
3. Happy anniversary to guardians whose marriage mantra is – inconveniences will travel every which way, however, be strong so that the children never come to know!
4. I respect you both not on account of you are my folks but rather in light of the fact that you both are a living example of how two individuals can adjust their life objectives, be focused on their love and support a family’s development for quite a long time. Happy anniversary!
5. The biggest gift for you after your marriage was my birth. The biggest gift for me after my birth was parents like you. Happy anniversary.
6. Your first wedding anniversary must have been really romantic. Your second anniversary must have been really beautiful. But this anniversary will be special because we are celebrating it together. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
7. You have always taught us to attain milestones in life. Congratulations on attaining one yourself. Happy anniversary to our dear parents.
8. Your anniversary day is our Thanksgiving Day – to thank you for getting married, giving us birth and being the amazing parents that you are. Happy anniversary.
9. With every passing year, your marriage isn’t becoming dull, old and thankless. It’s becoming beautifully vintage and exquisitely priceless. Happy anniversary!
10. We, your children, are the reason why you have a happy family. But you, our parents, are the reason why we have a happy life. Happy anniversary to you both.
So, these were some quotes and messages that you can pen down along with your anniversary wishes. Say happy anniversary mummy papa along with these quotes and they will definitely be filled with happiness and joy on their special day.