5 Diwali Pooja Thali Decoration Ideas
Diwali, also called Deepawali, is the great Indian festival which brings energy, happiness, and bunches of joy with it. Individuals decorate their homes with wonderful Rangoli and blossoms. As the celebration is firmly connected with lights, adornment with candles, diyas and pixie lights turns is a must. The aura is just amazing and refreshing throughout the roads. Aside from the decorations, puja is additionally a significant part of the celebration. Goddess Lakshmi, Lord Kubera, and Lord Ganesha are worshipped on this day.
Individuals decorate the puja thalis delightfully to utilize it during the Lakshmi puja held at night. Below, we have shared some easy and fabulous Diwali pooja thali decoration ideas. Have a look!
Haldi and Roli Pooja Thali Decoration
- Grease some oil on a plain thali.
- Put some roli and haldi (turmeric) on the thali.
- Rotate the thali to properly spread and mix the roli and haldi.
- Utilize a matchstick to make a few designs as you like.
- Put a few sparkles on the thali.
- Place the puja essentials on the thali.
Water Filled Pooja Thali Decoration
- Make some bright designs at the circumference of the thali utilizing lace, colour, or gota.
- Fill the thali with water (not much that it floods).
- Put some flower petals in the thali.
- Put a diya in the center of the thali and light it. You can also place a Lotus flower.
- Place two little bowls for chawal and roli to keep it in the water filled thali.
Gotta Patti Pooja Thali Decoration
- Clean the plate with a delicate material.
- Apply glue or adhesive paste at the edges and stick one round of gotta patti.
- Do likewise with colorful mauli strings. Make sure to repeat the threads after 5-6 times. Once more, make a gotta patti line and start with the red mauli string again. Repeat the cycle until the plate is covered totally.
- You can make blossoms utilizing gotta patti and connect it along the edges as appeared in the image. Your pooja thali decoration is done!
Pearl Pooja Thali Decoration
- Start by cleaning the plate.
- Apply glue and paste the velvet cloth by covering the entire platter. Let it dry for a couple of minutes.
- Now take out the pearls and make a decorative pattern with glue.
- Paste the pearls in whatever pattern you like or follow the one appeared in the image.
Banana Leaf Swastika Pooja Thali Decoration
- Start by cutting the banana leaf to fit in the pooja thali.
- Keep the leaf on the plate. Now, make a Swastika design utilizing the roli chawal first.
- Decorate with the marigold blossoms in a circular way with diya alternatively. Your Diwali pooja thali is prepared!
So, these were the five easy decoration ideas to prepare your Diwali pooja thali. If you don’t have the things to decorate the thali, you can easily buy Diwali pooja thalis from a reliable online store. Wishing you and your family a very happy Diwali!