5 Minute BIRTHDAY CAKE! When You Forget Someone's Birthday!
Surprise! What a fantastic word it is! It may be a birthday, anniversary, baby shower or any special occasion; this word leaves an impression on our loved ones. But what if we forget our favourite one’s birthday? Birthdays are a kind of occasion when birthday cakes and birthday flowers turn into a crucial factor. Also, birthday gifts are something that people wait for a long time. But when we forget someone’s birthday, we often forget to order a cake before itself, and when we are aware, it is usually too late to acknowledge. Now, at that moment, you just look for bakeries that serve cake fast or scroll through various YouTube videos to learn how to bake a birthday cake quickly. But nothing can beat a written recipe that helps you bake a birthday cake in 5-8 minutes with minimum ingredients. Therefore, here we are today! We have a quick birthday cake recipe that would be a perfect gift for your beloved ones and will save you as well. So, let’s have a look.
- 1/4th cup Yoghurt at room temperature
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 3/4th stick Softened Butter
- 1 cup + 2tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3/4th cup milk at room temperature
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 and ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 and ½ stick Softened Butter
- Heavy Cream for loose frosting
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
Instructions To Prepare The Cake
- Take a bowl, add softened butter, vanilla extract and sugar to that bowl. Mix them to form the cream.
- Now add yoghurt to that mixture and combine well.
- Take another bowl, add dry ingredients like baking powder and all-purpose flour. Mix them well.
- Now, add the dry mixture to the cream along with milk in parts and combine well. Do not overbeat the mixture; it will turn into a bread texture and not cake.
- To prepare the birthday cake, you need to preheat the oven. Now, line the 8-9 inches cake pan with parchment paper and add the mixture.
- At high power, place the cake pan into the microwave for about 5-8 minutes. First, for 5 minutes, keep the cake and check with the toothpick whether the cake is baked or not.
- If not in 5 minutes, then continue baking for 2-3 minutes more at high temperature.
- Once the cake is baked, let it cool for 10-15 minutes before frosting.
- Take a bowl and beat vanilla extract and butter until softened and fluffy.
- Once done, add powdered sugar to it and continue beating it until a smooth cream is formed.
- If you want to prepare a loose frosting, then you can add heavy cream to it.
- Now, take the cake and cover it completely.
- Add sprinkles at the sides, and it is ready to serve.
*You can prepare the frosting of the birthday cake one week ahead of time and keep it in an air-tight container. Before using, bring it to room temperature and whip again.*
Birthday cakes are unique, and when you prepare them with love, nothing can be a better birthday gift than this. On your special one’s birthday, show off your culinary skills and woo them with the lip-smacking flavour of such incredible cakes. We are always here to help you with such situations. So, bake one and let them experience the euphoric flavours of your cake and don’t forget to gift birthday flowers as well with it.