7 Handmade Gifts for Best Friend birthday
If you are anything like me, then you indeed love handmade gifts more than any materialistic tokens. So, here is a list of handmade gifts for best friend birthday. It’s time to spark your creativity and have some fun.
Chocolate and candy wreath
Your friend loves candies and chocolates, he or she will love this edible and handmade wreath as well.
- Collect all the favorite candies and chocolates of your friend.
- You would need a water hose flexible pipe (Similar kind you see it in washing machines).
- Join the ends of the pipe to make a circle.
- Stick all the candies and chocolates on the pipe
- Finish it with a ribbon.
For Rachel to your Monica or Chandler to your Joey; F.R.I.E.N.D theme collage is the bestest DIY birthday gifts for best friend.
- Collect favourite pictures of you and your friend (you can cut pictures from old album or get it print)
- On a thick cardboard or glossy sheet, arrange the pictures as you like.
- Write F.R.I.E.N.D.S (exactly like this) on a sheet of paper along with some of the famous dialogues from this series, (if you like).
- Get it framed and gift it.
Succulents are tough but beautiful; just like your best friend. A potted succulent will bring much joy to your best friend’s life and beauty to the home.
- Grab ceramic planters. Hand Paint it or design with markers
- Grow in the pot succulents from seeds or you can get a succulent plant from a nursery and place it in the planter.
- You can also add colourful stones and happy birthday bunting in the planter.
This best friend birthday gift never fails to impress the heart. And you know what’s the best thing about this handmade gift, you can be as creative as you want.
- You would need a mason jar
- Fill little notes with jokes, drawings, loving affirmations, wishes and stuff inside the jar.
- Fill the jar with a few candies and chocolates as well.
- Decorate it as you like.
The other way to make handmade gifts for friends birthday using a mason jar is:
- Spray paint or decorate the mason jar as you like.
- Arrange fresh flowers in it or make paper flowers.
- Gift it as a flower vase.
- Or, you could paint and give it as a pen holder with pencils and pens.
One of the easiest handmade gifts on the list. You just have to know what your friend likes, and you are good to go.
- Buy cozy slippers, shoes, or loafers.
- Get your friends favorite things, like chocolates, nailpaints, earrings, etc.
- Stuff them in the slippers and tie a ribbon.
If your friend keeps losing chargers, has tangled earphone wires, and whatnot, DIY cord roller is a gift of organization he or she needs without any ifs and buts.
- Cut an arrow shape of a leather or faux leather material. Approximately, the size would be 18 inches into 5.5 inches, and the triangle would be 3.75 inches.
- At equal intervals, cute loops for storing cords and chargers.
- Make a marking where the roll meets with all the loops in place.
- Put snap buttons and secure both the sides.
It’s cool, colourful, and stylish to wear. We bet your friend has been waiting to receive this for long.
- Take a white t-shirt and wash it.
- Tie up the t-shirt using a thread or rubber bands. The common three ways are spiral, crumple or bullseye.
- Take 3-4 fabric colours and dye the shirt. Use a squirt bottle to dye the shirt.
- Let the colours dry out completely. Then, run the shirt under hot water, then cold water thoroughly.
- Now, untie it too see the magic
Handmade any of these gifts for your best friend’s birthday with LOVE.