Best Quotes for Nation Builders! - A Teacher's Day Special
Whenever we are asked about the best times of our lives, the memory of school days often surfaces! The very mention of the time is enough to bring a 100-watt smile to our faces. The shenanigans we took part in and the resulting punishments, the classroom fun and the late-night study seasons; everything reminds us of our friends. But there is one more person who was an inseparable part of these memories, who made you into a better person and capable of achieving so much in life. Yes, your teacher! The nation builders have made it possible for you to reach your goals with their continued support and motivation. We know that you are deeply thankful to your mentors every day, but the day that is set aside to acknowledge their contributions to the country is almost here. National Teacher's Day, observed on 5 September every year, is a holiday that pays tribute to all the amazing teachers out there who are making this world a better place. Remember making a teacher's day card for your favourite teachers to wish them on this day? Well, we know times have changed, and making cards is no longer an option, but you must wish for them!
Social media is the hero of the hour, so take help from it and make their day special. Post Teacher day quotes for them, send them special teachers day wishes cards digitally or simply call them to wish. We want you to honor your teacher in the best way possible, so here are some of the best quotations for teacher day for you to use as your Instagram captions, Facebook posts, WhatsApp stories, and, of course, card quotes; read on!
Motivational Quotes For Teachers
Teacher motivates us to do and be better in life, so when you are looking for Teacher Day quotes, motivational quotes are a must!
Teacher Day quotesmotivational quotes are a must!
- "Wherever you find something extraordinary, you'll find the fingerprints of a great teacher." –Arne Duncan
- "Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges." –Joyce Meyer
- "It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge." –Albert Einstein.
- "Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world." –Malala Yousafzai.
- "A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instil a love of learning." –Brad Henry.
- "Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students." –Solomon Ortiz.
- "Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important." –Bill Gates.
- "A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others." –Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.
- "If you have to put someone on a pedestal, put teachers. They are society's heroes. –Guy Kawasaki
- "When you study, great teachers… you will learn much more from their caring and hard work than from their style." –William Glasser
Funny Teacher's Day Quotes For Instagram
After motivational quotes for teachers, it's time to tickle some bones and remind your dear mentors of the funnier times with these funny quotes for teachers.
- "A teacher's job is to take a bunch of live wires and see that they are well-grounded." -D. Martin
- "Being a new teacher is like trying to fly an aeroplane while building it." -Rick Smith.
- "I teach high school math. I sell a product to a market that doesn't want it but is forced by law to buy it." -Dan Meyer.
- "Cheers to all of the teachers who give out pencils every single day and know that they'll never get them back." -Unknown
- "Coffee: Turning tired teachers into superheroes on a daily basis." -Heidi McDonald
- "I am a teacher - I steal things from home and bring them to work." -Unknown.
- "Dear Teacher, I talk to everyone, so moving my seat won't help at all." -Unknown.
- "Educators are the only people who lose sleep over other people's children." -Nicholas A. Ferroni.
- "Good teachers are the ones who can challenge young minds without losing their own." -Unknown.
- "Teacher: A person who helps you solve problems you'd never have without them." -Unknown
Emotional Quotes For Teacher's Day
Inspiring quotes are for telling your teachers how much you respect them, but emotional quotes show them just how much you miss them.
- "The dream begins, most of the time, with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you on to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth." -Dan Rather.
- "I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. It might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit." -John Steinbeck.
- "The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future life." -Plato.
- "If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people." -Chinese Proverb.
- "It takes a big heart to help shape little minds." -Unknown.
- "Teaching is the one profession that creates all other professions." -Unknown.
- "Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace." -Confucius
- "Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers." - Josef Albers.
- "If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother, and the teacher." - Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.
- "Teaching is a calling too. And I've always thought that teachers in their way are holy—angels leading their flocks out of the darkness." -Jeannette Walls.
Teacher's Day Quote for You Special Card
Send teacher's day special cards to your dear teachers with these heartwarming special quotes!
As we said earlier, the time has changed, but something remains the same, like our respect and love for our teachers. So, this Teacher's Day, don't forget to show them how much they mean to you!