Emotional Rakhi Quotes - Emotional Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Sister
Raksha Bandhan, the festival of celebrating siblinghood is right around the corner, and you must be looking for some emotional rakhi quotes that you can share with your beloved sister. Sister is one such sibling with whom you share your sorrow and happiness both. Somedays, she acts like a mother, and some days, she is a little kid who will act stubborn if you do not fulfill her wishes. Some days, she is your best friend, and some days, she is the one who makes your life hell. With a sister by your side, you get support, a person who will be there for you in your thick and thin. Until she ties the sacred thread to you, your Raksha Bandhan is incomplete. Even, you want to exhibit your love and affection to your dear sister, and therefore, we have brought some emotional Raksha Bandhan quotes for sister today.
Emotional Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Sister
We often look for beautiful rakhi gifts for sister, but along with that if we gather some Raksha Bandhan emotional quotes that convey our true love to her, this will be the best. Hence, today, scroll down the most emotional Raksha Bandhan quotes for sisters that we have compiled for you. Each quote is written with the utmost affection that we carry for our siblings. Let your sister see what you feel for her by citing these emotional rakhi quotes on a greeting card.
- Each day I wish to make it memorable for you - Hence, the rakhi you tie is a symbol of affection and love, and Raksha Bandhan is a divine occasion that celebrates the siblinghood we share.
- Tu to meri jaan hai, vo jaan jiske hone na hone se mujhe bahut fark padta hai. I love you!
- Tu gudiya bhi meri aur gunda bhi mera, tu nadaan sa baccha bhi mera aur guroor bhi mera, tujhe nazo se palna aur teri daant sunna mera haq hai, tera meri zindagi me hona, meri zindagi ko ek khatta meetha safar banata hai.
- You are the most beautiful and the most devilish thing that ever happened to me. Without you, I feel so incomplete.
- You are the light of my darkest day, when nobody is there for me, I find solace in you. I love you!
- Rakhi is not just a sacred thread but a promise of always being by your side. It’s a commitment that I will never leave you alone in any situation.
- Ye aisa rishta hai jisme pyaar jatana mujhe aata nahi par iska mtlb ye nahi ki tujhe pyaar ya teri parwah kam karta hu me.
- You might be living in a different city, but this distance cannot hamper the love I have for you, my dear sister. Wish to see you super soon so that we fight and leave no chance to irritate our parents.
- You make my life a little better, my sister!
- You are married and staying at a different place, but that doesn’t mean that I love you any little less. You are the same old sister to me with whom I want to go places and make this Raksha Bandhan remembered for months and days.
- Someday you will get married and leave us, but remember that your brother will always wait for you, care for you, and will make you feel protective irrespective of where you reside.
- As I took you in my arms for the first time, I promised myself to keep evil eyes off of you. I will always protect you, my little love!
- Aaj Rakhi ke tyohar par teri kami khal rahi hai, tu apne sasural me hai par mayka ko suna kar gayi hai. Tera hamari zindagi me hona ek alag rang bharta hai isliye teri raksha ki zimmedari lena mera kartavya hai. I love you!
- Tu meri vo angel hai jiske pyar pe pehla haq mera aur dant par bhi pehla haq mera. So, hamare khatte meethe pyar ko yunhi banaye rakhte hai aur ye Raksha Bandhan ka tyohar celebrate karte hai. Happy Raksha Bandhan darling!
- The bond we share is something that I cannot explain in words but remember, unlike my words, my love will never fall short. I will love you, pamper you, scold you and be your bodyguard always and forever.
These are some of the Raksha Bandhan emotional quotes that will bring tears to your sister’s eyes. Having a beautiful, cute, and mischievous sister in your life is like having a best friend of whom you cannot get rid off. So, make her feel special with these warm words on Raksha Bandhan and let her know how much you love and care for her.