Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
Cakes are one of the most common delicacies used to celebrate any form of celebration or occasion. They come in a plethora of recipes, and the flourless chocolate cake recipe is one of the best options with less stress of mixing the dough. Surprise your loved ones and make the best impressions on special occasions with a freshly home-baked chocolate cake. All you need to make the perfect flourless cake is a recipe, ingredients, and bakeware. Continuing on the subject, in this post, we share the lip-smacking flourless chocolate cake recipe. Read on.
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
½ cup of unsalted butter
¾ cup of granulated sugar
¼ teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
3 large eggs slightly beaten
½ cup of cocoa powder
1 cup of chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
½ cup of heavy cream
1. Bring the oven to 375 degrees F. You can use a nonstick 8-inch round cake pan. If you do not have a nonstick pan, you can give the pan with a cooking spray coat or line up the parchment paper in the pan (it will act as a protective layer keeping your chocolate cake from sticking to the pan). Then set aside.
2. Put the butter and chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat until the butter has liquefied and chocolate shavings or chips are soft - this will take about a minute. Mix the molten butter and chocolate using a spatula until the mixture is soft. If you feel like pre-heating the butter and chocolate mixture, do it at least for ten seconds at a time.
3. Pour the dry ingredients - sugar, salt, and vanilla extract and thoroughly mix together. While stirring in the dry ingredients, pour in the eggs. When the mixture is smooth enough, add cocoa powder.
4. Now pour the cake batter into the baking pan and bake the cake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the cake has a thin crust on the top and the centre registers 200°F on your baking thermometer.
5. Remove the cake from the oven and allow it at least ten minutes to cool before turning the cake on a cooling rake for further cooling.
6. As the cake is still on the cooling rake, prepare the chocolate ganache. Heat the chocolate and cream in a microwave until melted. Always keep an eye on the chocolate and cream by checking after 20 to 30 seconds in the microwave. When the mixture is liquid enough for the decorations, remove it from the microwave and mix thoroughly.
7. Paste the chocolate ganache smoothly on the cooled cake. Allow the glaze to put up for a few hours before cutting the cake. You can also place the cake in the refrigerator to reduce the waiting period.
8. When the glaze has settled on the cake, you can now proceed to cutting and serving the cake. You can also add powdered sugar, cherries, and fruits to decorate and serve with the cake.
The flourless chocolate cake mentioned above will help you bake a luscious and enticing cake that you can enjoy with your friends and family at home. But, if you stay miles away from your loved ones and wish to surprise them with a luscious chocolate cake, simply turn to the best online cake shop and from the comfort of your home.