20 Happy Raksha Bandhan Replies to Sister
Each year, Raksha Bandhan brings forward many stories, weaves many memories, and gives us opportunities to honour and celebrate the following year’s celebrations much more heartily. Your darling sister is not only the first one to wish you Happy Raksha Bandhan but also the one to send you a nice gift. So, this year be the one to impress with a suitable happy Raksha Bandhan reply to sister along with rakhi gifts for sister.
Here are some Raksha Bandhan wishes reply to sister:
- Dearest sister, First of all, a very "Happy Raksha Bandhan". This Raksha Bandhan I promise I will always hold your back, Whenever you turn back, You will always find me.
- A very big thank you for being my companion, my protector, and being equally weird with me. You are the best sister in this world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You have always been my best friend, holding my hand, making sure the road I traveled on was free of obstacles. There cannot be a better sister than you in this whole world. Wishing you the best in life always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- This holy thread you tie on my wrist will strengthen our bond more and fills my heart with more love for you. You are the best sis in the world!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- We giggle and we cry, we play and we fight. The moments of happiness and sorrows we shared together have made our bond stronger. Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan Didi.
- I wait for the day throughout the year to see you tie a Rakhi so religiously on my wrist and pray to God for my well-being. Sweetest Sis, I wish our bond grows stronger day by day…
- To have an affectionate relationship with a sister is not just to have a friend or a confidant - it is to have a companion for life.
- I will always be there for you whenever you need me. Sending you lots of love and good wishes! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Sister, on this special day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to tell you that I will always hold your back. I feel blessed to have you in my life and you are a wonderful person. Sorry, I tease you the most because in this entire world, you are the one I love the most. I am giving you a promise that I will always love and protect you.
- Dear didi, you are being missed. Love you to the moon and back.. Happy Rakhi. Come home soon and we will celebrate!
- The festival of Raksha Bandhan is to cherish the beautiful memories and strengthen the bond we share. Thinking of you and sending you my warm wishes on this special day.
- The most amazing thing about having a sister is like having a best friend in life. Thank you for always being there for me Sis. Happy Rakhi!
- On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise you my sister that no matter what happens I shall always stand by your side!
- As the years go by, the love between a brother and sister multiplies with caring and sharing. Happy Raksha Bandhan Di!
- On the occasion of Rakhi I want to send my love and best wishes to you. You have always been my best friend! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You take my hand and lead me along paths I would not have dared explore alone. Thanks for all the adventures, my lovely sister.
- It is very difficult for me to express my love for you dear sister. On this special occasion, I just want to tell you sister that you are a world to me. I promise you that I will never leave your side and always be there for you whenever you will need me. Thank you for being the best sister in this world.
- You have always been my motivation making the impossible of things possible always. That's my sis, no less than a superwoman making paths smoother. I love you sis!
- The pious occasion of Raksha Bandhan reminds me of the days when we were kids. We fought and made up easily. Those lovely days can’t come back but will always stay in my heart. Missing you darling sister on this Raksha Bandhan.
Use these above ideas to send a suitable reply of happy Raksha Bandhan to your sister.