Quotes & Messages To Share With Your Little Brother
Raksha Bandhan is a festival that celebrates the unbreakable bond between brothers and sisters. It is a festival of love and affection, where brothers tie the Rakhi (sacred thread) on the wrist of their sisters and pray for their well-being.
According to the Hindu calendar, it is observed on the full moon day of the Shravan month. The festival has its origins in Indian culture, where sisters tie a rakhi (sacred thread) on their brother's wrist and pray for his long life and prosperity. In return, the brothers vow to protect their sisters from all harm for one year. Rakhi is one of the most popular festivals across India, with people celebrating it with great pomp and show in different parts of the country. With that, you send Rakhi for brother through online platforms to any part of the world.
The significance of this festival has been deeply rooted in Indian culture for ages. It is believed that celebrating it on its day will bring prosperity and good luck to the family members. Raksha Bandhan sends out a message to respect your elders, take care of them and provide them with all the love they need.
Looking for some unique ways to wish your little brother this Rakshabandhan? This Raksha Bandhan, send out Raksha Bandhan wishes for your little brother. Whether you're looking for something funny, inspirational or even cute for your little brother, we've got the best quotes & messages.
Here are some of the best special Rakshabandhan quotes for little brother or heartfelt messages that you can send to your dear brother on this Raksha Bandhan day.
- A brother is a friend given by God, who will never let you down.
- Brotherhood is not measured by the amount of time spent together but by the amount of love shared.
- To me, you are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me, and I love you more than anything in this universe. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Brother!
- I know it is strange but I miss my silly fights over the TV remote and the last slice of Pizza. Keep fighting and loving, Happy Raksha Bandhan bhai.
- Even though I am glad that you are my brother, FYI, you are adopted, still Happy Raksha Bandhan, Bhai.
- How much you annoy me, you will always be my favorite human being, Happy Rakhi, bhai.
- All your mischievousness is what I have encapsulated in my memories, and I will always cherish the smiles I shared with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother!
- There might be magical things in the world, but to me, you are the magic that made my life fun. Thank you for being there, and thank you for being my Raksha Bandhan partner!
- When the sun shines bright, sweeping the darkness aside, bringing a day to start afresh and one more chance to take off stress, you do it all for me, and the sacred Rakhi thread will always keep you there for me.
- You make me laugh when I am sad, smile when I am crying and dance when I am alone because you always know how to cheer me up in any situation no matter what it is. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- If there's one person who understands me as no one else can, it's you my brother. You always know just what to say to make me feel better and I'm so thankful for your existence.
- To celebrate the festival of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise you that I will always be there for you and support you in every phase of your life.
- You are like my world and I will always be with you, even if we are miles apart. Happy Rakhi to you.
- Dear little brother, I smile whenever I see you smile. I hope that you will always be happy and smiling in spite of difficult times.
- We have shared many moments of happiness and sorrow. These experiences make our bond stronger. I wish you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan my little brother.
- After a girl is grown, her little brothers, now her protectors; seem like big brothers. – Terri Guillemets
- "Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero" - Marc Brown
- "There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother" - Astrid Alauda
- I am never ever gonna stop teasing you, annoying you, and loving you. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my beloved brother. Have a blissful time ahead!
- Cheers to the non-stop support and love. Dear brother, I wish you all the happiness and smile this Raksha Bandhan. I love you the most, Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- A big thanks to my lovely brother for always being there to protect me, support me and tease me. You are indeed a rockstar my beloved brother. Sending you lots of love this Raksha Bandhan.
We hope you found the Little brother Raksha Bandhan quotes for brother & messages to be helpful and inspiring.