Healthy Sugar Free Eggless Cake Recipe
A cake is a delightful delicacy that wins every heart. From a kid to an adult, they enjoy devouring the cake any time of the day. But to keep our health and soul happy, we need to look after certain factors while baking a cake, like keeping it sugar free.
Also, if we follow vegetarianism, you often look for eggless cake delivery, but if you can get the cake that should be sugar free and eggless at home, then what’s the problem. This fusion might not sound delicious and exciting, but trust us, a sugar free eggless cake can be tasty and delicious, just like healthy fruit cakes.
A sugar free eggless cake might sound problematic to you but baking it is not a challenging task. A sugar free eggless cake recipe is as easy as any regular cake recipe you bake at home. And just with the proper substitutes, you get a perfect sponginess and lip-smacking taste. You can use them as anniversary cakes, birthday cakes, or promotion cakes.
This sugar free eggless cake is an excellent cake to go for every occasion or feast. So, let’s scroll down and have a look at the sugar free cake recipe eggless.
Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
Level Of Cooking: Moderate
Ingredients for Sugar Free Eggless Cake
• 1 cup Refined Flour (maida)
• 12 measures of sugar free
• ¾ teaspoon baking soda
• ½ cup buttermilk
• ¾ teaspoon of baking powder
• ¼ cup crushed walnuts
• ¼ cup melted butter
• ¼ cup melted dark chocolate
• ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
Instructions for Preparing Sugar Free Eggless Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Dust and grease the 5 inches cake pan. Size can vary according to you.
2. Take a bowl and mix vanilla essence, melted butter, and melted chocolate in it.
3. Now in the chocolate mixture, sieve baking powder, baking soda, and refined flour in it. Add sugar free as well and mix it properly.
4. Add walnuts and buttermilk to it and mix. While adding buttermilk, keep the consistency in mind and then add it.
5. As the batter is ready, pour it into the cake pan and bake it for thirty mins at 180 degrees Celsius.
6. And it is ready to serve!
Garnishing Sugar Free Eggless Cake (Optional)
Fusion cake recipes are always the most delightful delicacies to gallop. While you prepare this cake, you can also garnish it before serving. As it is a sugar free eggless cake recipe, so the idea of adorning it would be…
• Take a double boiler that takes a pot, add water to it, and put it on high flame. Take one more pot that is almost equal to the size or a little less than the pot with water and put over the utensil on flame.
• Now add ¼ cup cream and ¼ cup chopped dark chocolate and stir it till it melts entirely.
• Once it is melted, take it off the flame and let it cool for 5 minutes.
• Now pour the chocolate on the baked cake.
• Add some finely chopped pistachio, almonds, walnuts, and cashew.
Doesn’t it sound like a fantastic cake to offer anyone? Well, for a change, you can skip chocolate while making the batter, you can use more vanilla extract in place, or you can use cocoa powder in place of dark chocolate.
The person may have diabetes or prefer low sugar cake; this goes for everyone. From little kids to age-old adults, it is a decadent cake to serve your loved ones. We hope you enjoyed this cake recipe. Make sure to let us know how this cake turned out!