30+ Heart Touching Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Brother
As every year brings us a chance to celebrate the occasion of Raksha Bandhan that holds along auspiciousness, sweet treats, rituals, and all the fun, it also brings a chance to express love for the brothers through some touchy words. And that’s why we have curated the most heart touching Raksha Bandhan quotes. Even though we all know that nothing can depict a brother-sister relationship perfectly, the Raksha Bandhan quotes help you make your sibling feel his/her importance in your life. You can write these brother heart touching Raksha Bandhan quotes in greeting cards to present along with Rakhi gifts for the brother.
- To all the moments that have witnessed our Rakhi celebrations and to my sweet brother, who made the day special, both are my definitions of perfect.
- My heart-touching to you, my dear brother, is that I would love to replace the definition of best with your name.
- In the course of writing heart touching Raksha Bandhan quotes for brother, I would love to fail because no words can define what my brother means to me.
- A brother is a boy who becomes his sister's first guy friend, and you will always be my best friend.
- Brothers are like the drops of the first monsoon rain on the sand, making life soothing and beautiful.
- God may be late to get you out of the hard situations, but a brother will never be.
- When things seem to fall apart, and life seems hard, all you need is a brother to fix and make things smooth.
- Who would have given the wrist to the sacred Rakhi thread if not a brother?
- The wrist that lets the Rakhi tied on it is much more divine and sacred than the Rakhi.
- With a brother at your side, you can choose to fight demons, break hills, that storm, and make way for countless happiness.
- Be it Shakespeare or Munshi Prem Chand, no one has the words to perfectly define a brother and to write down the extent a brother can go to save his sister.
- To the moon and back is the term for love, and 'to the infinity and back' is the term for sweet siblinghood.
- Best to best and perfect than perfect is what is somewhere close to defining what a brother means to his sister.
- A brother is like the light that makes you feel safe in the limitless land of darkness.
Also Read: Raksha Bandhan Quotes In Hindi
- A brother is like a parachute, your only help in a predicament where even God can't save you.
- When the sun shines bright, sweeping the darkness aside, bringing a day to start afresh and one more chance to take off stress, you do it all for me, and the sacred Rakhi thread will always keep you there for me.
- Not knowing about God is okay but not knowing the importance of having a brother is not okay.
- From small market tasks to keeping your secrets and saving you from getting scolded, a brother acts like a perfect saviour for a sister.
- There surely are many brother heart touching Raksha Bandhan quotes, but a tight hug can make it more heart touching.
- A brother is like a song that makes you forget all your tensions and stress, no matter what.
- A sister should treat her brother in the sweetest way because he will be treating her kids in future.
Also Read: Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Sister
- I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at. - Maya Angelou
- Never make a companion equal to a brother. - Hesiod
- Mum used to say we were the same soul split in two and walking around on four legs. It seems unnatural being born together and then dying apart. - Melodie Ramone
- She had always wanted a brother. And she had one now. Sebastian. It was like always wanting a puppy and being a hellhound instead. - Cassandra Clare
- The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder. -Jane Austen
- The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose. - Garrison Keillor
- My sister was drowning in the ocean once, and my brother and I dove in and saved her. True story. She owes us her life. It’s great leverage; we abuse it all the time! - Matt Barr
- I grew up with a younger brother, so I can get pretty rowdy. - Sarah Wynter
- Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other. - Leonardo DiCaprio
- The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother – and they’ll settle for a puppy every time. - Winston Pendelton
These heart touching Raksha Bandhan quotes for brother are capable of lifting up the celebration of brother-sister relationship to many folds.