How To Put Flower in Hair To Look Mesmerizing On Weddings
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder; it's what we've been told about beauty and how we should pursue it. The freedom that women have experienced in the past few years has given the main direction where they are their own confidant and has led a path for them to see the beauty with their own eyes too. No black women, no short heightened women are looked down, and we hope to see more of it in the near future. These women who are writing their own beauty and pursue it as their brain and heart commands are the real fighters and some of them are those who take the most traditional paths when it comes to beautification like the modern environment. Flowers are the most beautiful and meaningful mementoes when it comes to beauty that, too in a traditional way. And today we have for you ways you can beautify white flowers, and how to put flowers in hair to dress for a wedding function, family get together, a big meeting in the office or just someday when you feel like dressing as an Indian goddess.
Putting a Gajra in hair is not a new idea and certainly not a modern one. We can see women in wedding functions or special days dressing especially older ones rocking a Gajra in their hair. The new world has taught us to do the same and to dress as we like.
- Make a hair bun or a braid.
- Put a multilayered white flower bound together around it circularly.
- Without puncturing the flowers put pins to keep a hold on it.
- Make the whole thing tight, so it does not displace in the middle of the night.
One single rose
One single rose is for those who like to keep it subtle yet very effective, just as you want.
- Use one white flower and put it on one side of your head between the hair with only the flower showing and the stem sticking to your hair to keep it intact.
- You can keep it with hairpins so that they are not visible and your hair and flower stays asset.
- You can use this idea with a saree, lehenga, suit or even if you want to give a traditional top to your very modern dress like pants and shirt or a semi Indian.
- You can also try this idea on your baby girl who wants to look just like her mummy she'll be able to pull it off like a Queen.
Maang tikka is one such ornament that can't be missed out when dressing for traditional family functions. Instead of buying artificial ones, you can know how to put flower in hair into a maang tikka using a YouTube tutorial or fashionista in the house.
- Use white flowers preferably one single big one for one maang tikka you can feel free to choose between lilies or roses although roses look better when it comes to maang tikka.
- For functions like Mehndi and Haldi, these are brilliant ideas.
Flowers in a bun
If you want to keep it traditional but still give it a very subtle look that does not make you look over and keeps you confident, putting little white flowers in your hair bun is a right choice.
- Make a bun as you like if your hair volume is not as much to make a big bun you could use artificial hair that is very trendy and very easily available these days.
- Now using hairpins, you can club little white flowers into your hair.
- Remember that the pins should not be visible, and it's better if the flowers are at an equal distance.