Love Quotes for Valentines Day
With Valentine’s Day just a month away, couples have already started planning. What kind of gifts, how to deliver them, what else can be done to make the day more special, - these are just some of the questions popping in everyone’s mind! Though we cannot help you to create an adverse list of best Valentine gifts ideas or execution plans for Valentine’s Day, what we can do is give you a simple idea which will come in very handy on the day of love and add an extra ounce of love to your relationship!
So are you ready for the big reveal? Here we go!
Send customised or popular love quotes for Valentine's Day to your better half with your gifts!
Brilliant, right? So without further ado, let’s get started on the love quotes.
Love quotes by popular figures:
"Where there is love there is life." — Mahatma Gandhi
"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." — Emily Bronte
"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." — Victor Hugo
"Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." — Zora Neale Hurston
"Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold." — Zelda Fitzgerald
"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction." — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." — Robert Frost
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." — Lao Tzu
"We are most alive when we are in love." — John Updike
"To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides." — David Viscott
"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get–only with what you are expecting to give–which is everything." — Katharine Hepburn
"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." — Aristotle
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." — J.R.R. Tolkien
“If you love them in the morning with their eyes full of crust; if you love them at night with their hair full of rollers, chances are, you’re in love." — Miles Davis
"I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you." — Paulo Coelho
"You are the answer to every prayer I've offered." — Nicholas Sparks
Personal love quotes perfect for Valentine's Day:
● I fall in love with you just a little bit more every day.
● With each passing day, with every moment spent, I love you a little more each day.
● I hope I can make you as happy as you make me.
● What is this magic that you cast on me every single time I speak to you? I keep falling deeply in love over and over again!
● Even after all this time, you still take my breath away.
● I never thought I could fall as hard as I did with you.
● Thank you for showing me what true love is - Happy Valentine's Day!
● My dearest Valentine, thank you for coming to my life and making me realise the depth of one
● Every adventure we take, big or small, I want to share it with you.
● You are so amazing, I don't know what I would do without you.
The list of love quotes available is immensely vast, just like the love you harbour for your partner. Get your Valentine’s Day celebration on with these thoughtful words of promise and love!