Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe
The love each one of us share for chocolate cakes is something which words can’t be put into. It wouldn’t be wrong if we said chocolate cakes are the first love that has remained constant than our romantic relationships. Be it across birthday parties, anniversary parties, and other special occasions, chocolate cakes are undoubtedly a major hoit dessert item, centering any special milestone. Some like to bake a rich, chocolatey cake out of their love, while some others like to buy cake online from some reputed bakery.
There are many delicious varieties of chocolate cake that these days bakeries offer - some are online eggless cakes, whereas some others contain eggs but might be coming in a jar-like container.
Talking of eggless chocolate cake, we have to reveal an easy eggless microwave cake recipe to all you baking enthusiasts people. We know over the years you might have given a try at baking a microwave eggless chocolate cake recipe but haven’t quite been able to master it. Right? Every time you bake, you feel something seems to be missing. But guess what? Not anymore as this easy to bake, quick microwave eggless chocolate cake recipe is absolutely delicious, looks tempting and will be ready to get the party started in no time.
So what are we waiting for, folks? Let’s start baking this delight!
• 1½ cup Self-rising flour
• ½ cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
• ¾ teaspoon Baking powder
• A pinch of Salt
• 1 cup Oil
• 1½ cup Vegan Milk
• 1 cup sugar + 1 tablespoon Brown sugar
• 8 ounces Semi-Sweet Chocolate morsels
• ½ cup Heavy cream
Let’s Start Baking
• Start by sieving all the dry ingredients like self-rising flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder and a pinch of salt together. As sieving aerates the mixture, it will help the cake to be light, airy and soft in its texture.
• After mixing all the dry ingredients together with a spatula, add sugar and milk to the same bowl of mixture.
• Now pour some oil into the batter. Don’t worry if the batter turns out to be runny in its consistency. It has to be like that!
• Grease a microwave-safe bowl. Fill this bowl with the cake batter that you prepared. Make sure that you fill half of the bowl with the cake batter so that there is enough room for your cake to rise.
• After you have poured the batter, make sure you tap on the side of the bowl to release some trapped bubbles.
• Now set the time to 5-7 minutes on the microwave to bake the cake. Firstly the centre part of your cake will rise, but that would in no way mean that the cake will be cooked unevenly.
• To check its doneness, prick a toothpick or a skewer. If any of these two things come out clean after piercing the cake, then your delicious cake is ready.
• Allow the cake to rest in the bowl for about 10 minutes or so. Once the cake is ready, prepare the chocolate ganache.
• For the ganache, you will need chocolate morsels to be added to a bowl.
• And in a saucepan, you will be needed to heat some cream until lukewarm.
• Now pour this cream over the chocolate and allow it to settle for about 6-7 minutes.
• Now whisk the chocolate and cream together until well combined. Once done, refrigerate this ganache for about 5 minutes or so.
• Now layer your eggless chocolate cake made in the microwave with this rich, decadent chocolate ganache.Your cake is ready to be served!