Raksha Bandhan Wishes & Messages For Soldiers
We all celebrate Raksha Bandhan with our brothers and sisters every year. But the soldiers of our country don’t get to celebrate most of the festivals with their families. They keep their lives at risk to protect their country from enemies. We live happily with our families and enjoy our lives because the soldiers are out there for our protection.
Raksha Bandhan is one such occasion that most soldiers miss celebrating with their brothers and sisters. While they will be receiving gifts from their siblings for the Rakhi festival, there will surely be some who keep waiting for someone to wish them a happy Raksha Badhan. Here we have amazingly heart-warming Raksha Bandhan wishes for soldiers that you can send to the borders written in greeting cards through courier services.
You can also send a bunch of lovely rakhis for the soldiers through online rakhi delivery in India. We have fifteen Raksha Bandhan wishes & messages for soldiers here, which describe how special they are.
1. You keep our country safe without worrying about your life. We wish you to attain all the happiness because you deserve beyond the universe.
2. We wish you eternal happiness this Raksha Bandhan as you surrender your lives for the protection of your countrymen.
3. You guys stand strong like a shield for our safe lives. Even if you don’t get the Rakhi somehow, the wishes of the whole nation are here to adorn your wrists.
4. Raksha Bandhan is incomplete without sending hearty wishes to the soldiers of our Indian army. May God keep you safe and bless you with all the harmony and peace.
5. Send our genuine wishes to the brave soldiers of the army on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
6. Life can’t be the same if the country isn’t protected by brave soldiers. You guys are the reason we live a happy and safe life. I wish you all a Happy Raksha Bandhan!
7. On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, soldiers are the first ones who deserve our love and appreciation.
CLICK HERE TO BUY RAKHI GIFTS FOR SISTER & BROTHER
Let’s continue to Raksha Bandhan messages for soldiers. If you happen to know some soldiers, then you can also send wishes and messages to them as text over their phone.
8. Soldiers protect with all their heart without asking for a Rakhi to be tied on their wrists. We hope God protects us from all the evils.
9. Only the soldiers are the ones who protect us every day and night without any selfishness. We wish all the soldiers a very happy Raksha Bandhan.
10. Our days are full of life, and nights are blessed with peace, our festivals are full of jollity, and our happiness has that soulful satisfaction, and it is all because of the soldiers who are out there on the borders protecting our lives.
11. Soldiers are the pride of the nation, and they deserve all the happiness. We wish that our soldiers survive all the odds and get to meet their families every now and then.
12. We hope all our Raksha Bandhan wishes for soldiers to reach their hearts and make them happy.
13. Bullets and wars aren’t what we need, and we wish that our soldiers never get to face them. On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, may God fill their lives with peace.
14. Happy Raksha Bandhan to all my soldier brothers who continuously protect our nation and its people by fighting their lives and respect!
15. Happy Rakhi to all my brothers, serving us day and night. Salute to all soldier brothers. God bless.
16. We tie a thread of respect, love, and unwavering support around your valiant hearts. Your sacrifices ensure our safety, and for that, we are forever grateful.
17.Your sacrifices and courage echo in our hearts. May this Rakhi festival remind you of your incredible significance and fill you with immense pride.
18.You stand as a beacon of hope and strength, protecting our homeland with unmatched courage. May this festive occasion bring you joy and warmth of our appreciation.
19.Your dedication and sacrifices ensure our safety and freedom. May this Rakhi bring you a lot of love and a deep sense of connection with all of your family and loved ones.
20. We honour the brave souls who protect us with unwavering resolve. Your courage uplifts us all. Wishing you all a very happy Raksha Bandhan!
21.Your sacrifices and valour resonate deeply in our hearts. May Raksha Bandhan fill you with pride and warmth! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
22.We extend our heartfelt gratitude for your unparalleled dedication and sacrifices. Your strength and courage illuminate our lives. May god bless you and your families with love and peace.
23.We honour the true warriors of our land, our brave soldiers. Your selfless sacrifices and unwavering commitment inspire us all. May this Rakhi envelop you in the warmth of our appreciation. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
24.We extend our arms in gratitude for your relentless dedication and sacrifices. Your unwavering spirit in the face of challenges embodies the true essence of heroism. God bless you all!
25.We send our warmest regards to our brave soldiers who stand tall with unwavering courage. Your sacrifices and dedication remind us of the true essence of selflessness. May this day be a celebration of unity, honour, and the deep love and respect we hold for you! Happy Raksha Bandhan!