Super Quick Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
Gone are the days when every one of us used to find a chocolate cake as the only tempting sweet delicacy versatile enough to fit any and every special occasion. Not just that, chocolate cakes seem to be the first thing of every cake lovers' minds when it comes to satiating cravings. But what if we need to take a break from chocolate cake? Simply because it doesn't seem that much is appealing to us anymore (sorry chocolate cake, our sincere apologies!). We would suggest giving chocolate cupcakes, a try.
Sometimes, a whole pound of chocolate cake seems too much, whereas these mini version of cakes are perfect in its size, flavour, and appearance, which leaves us to choose them over others. Just like chocolate cakes, it can too become the highlight of any special event. Here we are with a chocolate cupcake recipe that is sure to delight everyone in your party. It is a moist chocolate cupcake recipe which is equally rich in its taste and flavour, and you can bake it quickly in a fraction of minutes, which is why we feel this is the best chocolate cupcake recipe. Share it with all your baking enthusiasts friends, and family members. But first, try to bake it yourself with the following ingredients!
Ingredients for Cupcakes:
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/4 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup brewed coffee
• 1 tablespoon white vinegar
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
Ingredients for Frosting:
• 4 tablespoons butter
• 1/3 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
• 3 tablespoons milk
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Let's Start BAKING:
• Start by preheating the oven to 350°F with the middle rack being placed inside it. Line up the cupcake tins with the liners.
• Now take a bowl and whisk flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Make sure you have no clumps in the batter.
• Now take a separate bowl and mix together the coffee, vinegar, vanilla extract, and olive oil.
• Combine the wet and dry ingredients batter by pouring one into the other.
• Make sure you don't overmix the batter; it should neither be lumpy nor be thin in its consistency.
• Now fill the already-prepared cupcake tins with about two-thirds of the batter.
• So place the cupcake tins inside the oven and bake for about 18 to 20 minutes, at 350°F. Now take a bamboo skewer to check its doneness.
• Once doen, take out these cupcakes and let it cool by placing it over a wire rack. Once completely cool down, decorate the cupcakes with some frosting.
• To make some frosting, whisk melted butter, cacao powder and powdered sugar together. Add milk to these ingredients and meanwhile keep whisking it so that there are no lumps. Add vanilla extract and whisk the entire batter until it turns light and fluffy.
• Now fill this frosting in a piping bag and top up your cupcakes with it. Your moist, rich chocolate cupcakes are ready to be relished! Diggin!