Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe with Oreo Buttercream
The one and only delicious vegan chocolate cake for a true oreo lover. Bring a smile to the faces of loved ones by presenting this delectable oreo chocolate cake. Tastes like never before! Fluffy and delicious, this Vegan Chocolate Cake has it all: chocolates, sweet, savory vanilla buttercream, and chunks of Oreo cookies. Here’s a vegan chocolate cake recipe, in case you are looking for one online.
Ingredients for Vegan Chocolate Cake
• 3 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 cups granulated white sugar
• 1 cup cocoa powder
• 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 3 cups dairy-free milk, unsweetened
• 2 1/4 cups sugar
• 1 cup applesauce, unsweetened
• 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1 tbsp vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 cup vegan butter, solid
• 6-8 cups powdered sugar
• 8 tbsp dairy-free milk
• 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
• Oreo- 1 entire standard package
• Some crushed Oreos for in between layers and for topping
• Preheat oven to 350 ° F
• Prepare 3 six-inch cake pans by spraying on sides with cooking spray and fit at the bottom a parchment paper.
• In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
• In another large bowl, combine milk, sugar, applesauce, apple cider vinegar and vanilla extracts, stir until thoroughly mixed.
• Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture, stirring gently just until combined. Be careful not to overmix
• Evenly distribute the batter between your 3 prepped cake pans
• Bake in a preheated oven for 25-35 minutes, or until a toothpick is inserted in the middle of the cake, comes out clean
• Allow to cool in the pan, then remove and cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
• Using a stand or electric mixer, mix the vegan butter until light or fluffy
• Gradually add about 1/2 cup of powdered sugar at a time and mix with the butter until smooth.
• Depending on your environment, you can use less powdered sugar than required to use.
• Add milk and vanilla extracts and continue mixing
• Add crushed oreo and continue mixing
• Once the cake layer has completely cooled down, level the tops using a serrated knife or cake leveler.
• Start with the first layer by spreading a layer of oreo icing
• If desired, sprinkle the icing layer alternately with chopped Orio chunks.
• Place another layer on top, and spread another layer or Orio icing and sprinkle with roughly oreo chunks, if desired.
• Place the third layer of the cake on top and pour ice over and outside the entire cake.
• Crush up the Oreos and decorate the cake with the cookie crumbles.
Enjoy it! The lovely vegan chocolate cake steals the show in this amazing vegetarian chocolate cake! Stay tuned for the best vegan cakes recipes! Till then, if you are craving a cake, browse for online cake delivery at your doorsteps and enjoy the luscious taste.